A&M Counter AttacK Dunder

St-94, I-83, A-72, Sm-78, Sz-77, P-96, C-76
    Thought about a rage, but really wanted to try a Counter Attack Theatrics.
    Would you stick to the Theatrics skills with this or branch out into something else.

I like this guy. Could work equally well as a 2H Rage or as a counter-attacking power theatrics. Since you'd like to try the latter, I'd say this is a fine specimen to use for that purpose. Should be a prolific killer in the pit fights too.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Thanks Adoede, I already had a pretty good Rage.
    St-90, I-73, A-72, Sm-79, Sz-92, P-66, C-81,
    so Theatrics for the newer one.
    Would you use anything from the Rage or War skills on the Theatric one, or stick to Theatric only?

If you're going power theatrics, then the rage skills can help to boost their hitting power. In the war tree, Grim Determination can also help them gut out close wins. And Death from Above could also help. The fun thing about power theatrics is that they can be built with a lot of variety because most of them are hybrid builds - so there are a lot of things you can try with that build. Check out Arkal and Mr. Pete - the two power theatrics I know of in blood gods who are pretty effective. They're built very differently, but you can get some ideas from them. But ultimately, you can take your power theatrics in any direction you want. Of course, you can stay in the theatrics tree if you like, but most power theatrics I've seen tend to be hybrids.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Stable Servant
    any thoughts on this build for hybrid? urk a&m theatrics with feint,cs,gd,dfa,dp,bd,bf,ar(havent figured out last skill yet)

Hybrid Power Theatrics are all very interesting and fun to run.
    Adoede | Tevrosin