• Yes, they are.

6 100.00%
  • No, they aren't.

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    It's not a skill to completely rely on for the performance of your fighter but it can certainly win you some close or nearly impossible fights. And it's hell of a fun to use.
    It's not so funny, in my opinion. Theatrics looks ok [,but only] statistically. Having two powerful, but unpredictable skills at 4th tier. So, these skills describes the behavior of pure Theatrics: unpredictable. It's a problem, in my opinion, but not a fun.

There are a few things that effect surprise ending rates. That said, most of the fun of this game is in figuring out those little details yourself so without giving away too much, I will say that there are definitely things you can do to make "Surprise Ending" a more consistent part of your strategy. Running a good defensive strategy certainly helps. Stat distribution also is highly important...though perhaps not the stats you'd expect. Combat effects like "Entangle" that reduce enemy effectiveness also boost surprise ending chances. Your defensive prowess vs. opponent's attack power also factors.

Watch glads who use surprise ending effectively very closely and you should start to see some patterns. If you build it right, you can have a glad who throws surprise ending in every fight and even multiple times in a single fight. I've even seen some Theatrics surprise ending every single attack of their opponent during an entire match...granted their opponents didn't attack much...
    Last edited by Adoede; 12-01-2015 at 07:05 PM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin