Hello!

Been playing for a bit now and 4 gladiators that are doing great!
But after a while, notice some fights, I see people with mixed armor for Theatrics & War. So I'd like to ask 2 questions for this.

1.) As Gimlisk is a tank Gladiator, should I keep to full Heavy armor? I'm seeing his wear in the Orange. And from what I read, you should keep glad under 50%? But as a tank, you should be wearing heavy armor for less damage? Should I mix his armor with Heavy & Medium? So he doesn't die out from exhaust fast?

2.) My other gladiators War & another Theatrics. My Theatrics is wearing full Medium, but afraid to wear/buy any more armor/weapons because the wear % keeps going up and that's meant to be bad. He's more of the fighter with Sword & Shield. (I've got Armour movement up 5+) Should I get some Light to keep balance and to have new gear?

While my War is wearing mostly Light and 2 pieces of heavy, I'm not sure weather to keep to it like that or change? Is mixed armor good idea or bad? His % is great but I don't want to risk making it high with armor that's going to affect him in fights.

So what should I do? Getting a bit worried about the weight % and like tips & answers to help me (others) improve gladiators.

Thanks and hope to hear soon!

Regards
Gimlisk