Thread: Team Kaos

Team Kaos

Hey all,
    After a long hiatus, and being unable to keep from the wandering down the path of bloody sands I have regrouped the Team Kaos stable.

After dabbling a bit, I realize it will take some time to acclimate to the new updated mechanics of the game. To say the Team Kaos stable is a bit outdated is an understatement. But with each defeat, wisdom grows and soon enough battle tested slaves will emerge.

To all those old managers that still are around, I am glad to see you are still driving forces on the sands and I look to renew our battles in time. And to those that I have not met yet, I believe we shall shortly as my slaves make there way through the sands.

Its good to be back.

I'm too young of a stable to know of your exploits, Kaos, but I welcome you back to the sands regardless- it is always fun when an old player returns to PoW - don't think I'll go easy on you on the sands though!
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

Welcome back mate. I'm looking forward to a reunion on the sands
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Welcome back at an exciting time for the pits - the long awaited Shadows & Myst is just over the horizon.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Welcome back Kaos!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Welcome back Team Kaos!