The Waste or Sponge pure defensive build

The Pure Defensive Warrior

So my first attempt at posting a guide, I am going to delve into the pure defensive warrior.

We are going to be looking at one sub build of the “Tank” warrior, so I guess ill bite the bullet and get into it. Be Gentle. Note: there are many other ways to build a tank, this is just one of them.

When deciding any Style/job Class the first thing I always try to do is look at the Slave and think… what do I want them to do. Next is usually, is this going to be a long term Blood God (Hol) Glad or am I just pushing ranks to get to HOL. That being said, let’s start with the first Sub build to the Tank.

The Low Intelligence Tank or The “Waste/Sponge” Build.
    A decent Waste Slave might look something like this (non-hol pusher, Typically a Farmer.)
    Strength: Any, Intel Under 70, Agil: 75/80, Stamina: 75/80, Size 80+, Pressence70-75, chi Lower the better. (yes I know we all wish we got non hols like this more often, but they do come up.

The first thing you going to notice is Strength is not a big issue, OMG What!. Yeah I know, We are not focusing on damage, we are Focusing on three major things
    Mitigating Damage: Blocking/dodging ETC -- Agility
    Limiting Attacks/Hindering Initiative -- Presence
    Sponging Damage that we do take with Health – Stamina/Size

So Next Thing we need to decide is Weapon Choice.
    I break this down like this.
    Agility is higher than Strength (99% of the time on this build) Sword Main hand
    Strength is higher than Agil (hardly ever) Axes/Maces main hand
    As we are going defensive, we will be using a shield so no 2handers.
    So now we have answered the main questions, what are we doing, what style are we doing it with, and what are we going to use to do it. Let’s dig into Skills.

*One thing to note is that we are going to try to avoid Activated skills as much as possible, due to the low Intelligence, we are stuck with a couple, but all in all we can get there pretty well by avoiding most.

Tier One: Main hand weapon only!
    But you said we are using a shield… we are. But, I will explain later.

Tier Two: Grim Determination.
    Why not Iron Jaw, It really is a tradeoff. We are already going to be wearing heavy Armor on the head, which reduces the chances of getting knocked out. We deal with stuns by turtling behind a shield and thick armor and relying on Health to get us through the tough spot
    Tier Three: Battle Hardened, Master of Arms
    In my opinion taking Master of Arms to 10 instead of shield to 10 gives you the ability to still use a shield in your off hand as all weapons become equal to the skill of your main hand, Ie 10. But, it also gives you the ability to make use of those odd weapons that get picked after a drop, or those oddball weapons that get assigned to you in Pit fights. Yes, you have to wait to make full use of your shield, but, we are not worried about attacking with it anyway, we are only worried about the Defense bonus it gives and the extra stats you’re getting from an offhand. So fumbling an attack with a shield is not really a big loss on a style that designed to only attack occasionally anyway
    Tier Four: Armor Movement, Never Say Die (self-Explanatory if you read the skill)

Tier Five: Intercepting Guard, Light as a Feather, and Create Distance (great defensive skill)

Tier Six: Armored Fortress
    Now that we have skills out of the way let us look at something very important to this build.. Achievements. WE need to be able to stack defense for this build to work even remotely well. The only way to really effectively do that is with Achievements.

Defense Achievements come from a couple sources, First contracts, killing Thieves and completing contracts get you some of your early achievements But, the main focus is winning Pit Fights.

OK here is where it gets touchy for most managers. The only really reliable way to win pit fights is to do what I call “lurking”. As you progress in the main arena, you also progress in pit fights. From watching close what I can tell is you stay in your ranking bracket and one bracket above you. Seems unfair I know, but considering a good majority of glad, especially decent ones Blow through the lower ranks and are probably somewhere around Veterans or Elites before they really begin to develop beyond maxxing their main weapon, and working some on their tier two skill, if they even get that far.

Why this build is hard for most managers is because you have to lose, team records reflect losses, and honestly pride messes with a lot of folks and does not allow them to “Lurk” enough to make this build effective later. Don’t get me wrong, this Is ONLY for pure defensive builds that I am going to run in the Maximus/Primus range for a while (usually to farm money as Maximus and Primus pay very well in relation to other brackets). Please realize this build is only for very specific purposes and requires a lot of patience.

Let’s look at how to “Lurk” effectively. First, understand that you get Skill points even if you lose. Yep losing still gives skill points.

So, I get my guy the best thickest armor I can afford, I use the free lookup feature to buy a blue Torso first thing. I give them their main hand and the highest defense shield I can find. The trick to this is losing. So I set up my fight strategy ( I have to keep somethings to myself, but I would be happy to discuss in a message) and I fight until I win enough fights to get myself into Fresh Meat or Amateurs , Top Ten. Now the hard part and the part that takes patience. I TAKE OFF MY ARMOR, what!? Yep. And I leave it off, checking on my little Waste periodically to make sure he/she stays in that bracket winning when I need to and losing when I need to until I have done my taverns and arenas for skill points, which I apply to the above mentioned skills. Now here’s the point of “Lurking” , I need to win PIT fights for this build to progress well. To do that I want to stay in the lowest class I can, and fight the newest warriors I can in the pit. If done right I can lurk off a few daily 2nd place wins, spreading them out to only a couple a week because let’s face it doing this is a dick move to anyone honestly trying to win the pits. This allows skill points to accumulate, Contract achievements to stack up and lets you get your hands on the first PIT achievement (+50) defense.

At this point you should be leveled up enough to have your first parry stances, weapon maxed and hopefully a good distance advanced on your Master of Arms.

Now it is time to unleash this Glad on the upper levels, coming in with a poor record, usually more losses then wins, but skilled and Achievmented way ahead of the Curb (hopefully). I then challenge for wins, Other warriors/Slayers/ some Rages. Work my way to Maximus and start farming gold, This can be done until the glad balanced out and gets in the positive win category and makes it to the Primus bracket at which point you can continue to farm, or more likely retire them for an HOL.

These Guides if you can call them that, are my opinion and examples may vary, hope this helps

Regards,

The Small one, Manager of the Legendary Crew.

Just for example... if you are setting this style of tank of, the fight should look something like this.

A volcano erupts in the distance.
    R O U N D 1
    >> BLOODYHOOKER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> ELOKAR SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    ELOKAR almost bursts into laughter as BLOODYHOOKER embarrasses herself by attempting to bash with her RUSTED BASTARD SWORD.
    BLOODYHOOKER's attack is parried away and fails to hit its mark.
    >> BLOODYHOOKER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 2
    ELOKAR lashes his CRACKED CUDGEL out with devastating power.
    ELOKAR's attack lands on BLOODYHOOKER's bicep inflicting crippling damage! (+143 Damage)

BLOODYHOOKER watches as the ground comes rushing up to meet her after the wicked strike!
    R O U N D 2
    BLOODYHOOKER picks herself up off the ground!
    >> BLOODYHOOKER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 3
    BLOODYHOOKER hops hurriedly around ELOKAR.
    BLOODYHOOKER's RUSTED BASTARD SWORD wavers as she strikes at ELOKAR.
    BLOODYHOOKER whispers something under her breath after the blocked attack.
    BLOODYHOOKER circles ELOKAR like a starved vulture, looking for an opening.
    BLOODYHOOKER tries to maim ELOKAR.
    The crowd cheers as ELOKAR redirects the attack into the arena wall.
    ELOKAR moves furiously trying to gain the advantage.
    ELOKAR decides to attack with the other hand.
    ELOKAR moves at BLOODYHOOKER with an unsteady shield bash.
    Light tap to the inner arm raises a small welt. (+24 Damage)
    BLOODYHOOKER strikes out with her BEATEN CESTUS and overextends herself.
    ELOKAR blocks the attack.
    R O U N D 3
    BLOODYHOOKER bounces hurriedly to and fro.
    BLOODYHOOKER makes a wild attack with her RUSTED BASTARD SWORD.
    With what appears to be a parry of some sort, ELOKAR thwarts BLOODYHOOKER's attack.
    ELOKAR runs right at his enemy.
    ELOKAR attempts to smash his adversary.
    Rapped the knuckles hard, BLOODYHOOKER's hand sounds broken! (+43 Damage)
    BLOODYHOOKER skips swiftly around her adversary.
    BLOODYHOOKER jabs with her BEATEN CESTUS and nearly loses her footing.
    BLOODYHOOKER's BEATEN CESTUS is intercepted with a well placed block.
    R O U N D 4
    BLOODYHOOKER nearly falls as she swipes with her RUSTED BASTARD SWORD.
    BLOODYHOOKER's attack is parried away and fails to hit its mark.
    BLOODYHOOKER takes a step back to catch a quick breather.
    ELOKAR takes a step back to catch a quick breather.
    ELOKAR moves and hops around BLOODYHOOKER.
    ELOKAR whirls his CRACKED CUDGEL overhead and brings it crashing down with awesome power.
    ELOKAR allows his weapon to taste victory and inflicts mighty damage on BLOODYHOOKER's solar plexus! (+61 Damage)
    BLOODYHOOKER has small cuts and bruises from today's fight!
    BLOODYHOOKER hops swiftly about.
    BLOODYHOOKER looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.
    BLOODYHOOKER hesitates before striking out with her BEATEN CESTUS.
    BLOODYHOOKER yells in frustration as her weapon is knocked away.
    R O U N D 5
    BLOODYHOOKER hops swiftly about.
    BLOODYHOOKER attempts to slash ELOKAR with her BEATEN CESTUS.
    However a nicely executed block sends a look of disgust across BLOODYHOOKER's face.
    ELOKAR dashes right at his enemy.
    ELOKAR attempts to bash BLOODYHOOKER.
    BLOODYHOOKER's forearm is totally smashed by the freakish blow! (+91 Damage)
    BLOODYHOOKER leaps hastily around ELOKAR.
    BLOODYHOOKER makes an off handed attack.
    BLOODYHOOKER takes a novice swing with her BEATEN CESTUS.
    ELOKAR redirects the attack into the air.
    ELOKAR makes a poorly timed attack with his WARPED HEATER SHIELD.
    Glancing blow to BLOODYHOOKER's back. (+5 Damage)
    R O U N D 6
    BLOODYHOOKER bounces quickly to action.
    BLOODYHOOKER nearly falls to the ground as she stabs with her RUSTED BASTARD SWORD.
    The crowd cheers as ELOKAR redirects the attack into the arena wall.
    ELOKAR should have spent more time running laps.
    BLOODYHOOKER takes a novice swing with her BEATEN CESTUS.
    But a quick parry by ELOKAR stops any and all damage.
    Fatigue weighs BLOODYHOOKER down, slowing her attacks.
    ELOKAR seeks to squash his adversary.
    A serious injury is hit and magnifies the damage!
    Several snaps can be heard as BLOODYHOOKER's neck is broken in several places from the tremendous crushing shot! (+182 Damage)
    BLOODYHOOKER has seen better days!!
    E N D O F M I N U T E 1
    ELOKAR is the favorite right now!
    R O U N D 7
    BLOODYHOOKER decides to attack with the other hand.
    BLOODYHOOKER throws an uncertain punch toward her opponent.
    ELOKAR looks to injure BLOODYHOOKER with his CRACKED CUDGEL.
    Violent hit to the chin destroys most of BLOODYHOOKER's chances of winning! (+62 Damage)
    R O U N D 8
    BLOODYHOOKER bounces hurriedly around the arena.
    BLOODYHOOKER strikes out with her BEATEN CESTUS and overextends herself.
    >> ELOKAR SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 5
    ELOKAR should really think about taking a break!
    R O U N D 9
    BLOODYHOOKER nearly loses hold of her RUSTED BASTARD SWORD as she chops at ELOKAR.
    BLOODYHOOKER goes for ELOKAR's forearm and connects with her RUSTED BASTARD SWORD causing trivial injuries. (+4 Damage)
    BLOODYHOOKER should really think about taking a break!
    R O U N D 10
    BLOODYHOOKER bounces hurriedly around the arena.
    BLOODYHOOKER makes an off handed attack.
    BLOODYHOOKER slides forward.
    ELOKAR bids for the right opportunity to act.
    ELOKAR takes a break from blocking strikes and strikes out.
    ELOKAR almost connects with BLOODYHOOKER but misses by inches.
    R O U N D 11
    BLOODYHOOKER missteps as she slashes with her RUSTED BASTARD SWORD.
    With what appears to be a parry of some sort, ELOKAR thwarts BLOODYHOOKER's attack.
    Sweat pours off of BLOODYHOOKER's face!!
    R O U N D 12
    BLOODYHOOKER moves quickly forward.
    ELOKAR redirects the attack into the air.
    ELOKAR makes a poorly timed strike with his CRACKED CUDGEL.
    ELOKAR is aiming at BLOODYHOOKER's midsection.
    A trivial wound is opened on BLOODYHOOKER's nose. (+5 Damage)
    E N D O F M I N U T E 2
    ELOKAR is on top in this match!
    R O U N D 13
    BLOODYHOOKER looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.
    BLOODYHOOKER hesitates before striking out with her BEATEN CESTUS.
    BLOODYHOOKER is ready to drop from exhaustion!!!
    R O U N D 14
    BLOODYHOOKER leaps around the arena in hopes of action.
    BLOODYHOOKER closes on ELOKAR and attempts to maim her adversary.
    BLOODYHOOKER's RUSTED BASTARD SWORD is intercepted with a well placed block.
    ELOKAR is drenched in sweat and is finding it hard to breath!!
    ELOKAR whips around with his off hand.
    ELOKAR makes a poorly timed attack with his WARPED HEATER SHIELD.
    The crowd cheers as BLOODYHOOKER redirects the attack into the arena wall.
    R O U N D 15
    BLOODYHOOKER attacks ELOKAR and looks to wound her opponent.
    Bad thrust brushes by ELOKAR's arm and hits the arena wall. (+1 Damage)
    BLOODYHOOKER passes out.
    A few talent scouts jot down a couple of things!
    The fight lasted 2 minutes & 25 seconds!

Pretty good and solid guide, cant complain maybe the "lurking" and "pit fight" focus is a bit advanced to put it into one guide @_@ just split it in two guides
    Lurking works also pretty good at "blood games", but takes ages....
    Quick note: lurking and "sniping" second places at "pit fights" will take you 3-4 months to get the last "50 def" achievement, did it on my shadow ones :O and it is worth all the pain!!
    I like your view on the "bigger picture" with pit fights and using specific achievements for builds. Looking forward for more

Hey thanks,

Appreciate the positive feedback. I am always leery of posting things like this. Never know what response it is going to get.

I think your right on the separate guides in fact I'm considering posting a guide that's more indept of the process, I only touched on it here, we both know theres abit more to it. I just added it because this build is centered around it.

Yeah it takes along time to use the lurking method, and it can be frustrating. Sadly Wars are my least used and developed style of the main three and I prefer DW bleed defensive in them (I wanted to get a grasp of all three of the main styles before I moved on)

Regards

The Small One, manager of the Legendary Crew.

Yeah I read these guide a few time a couple years ago maybe alittle longer, I should have said wars are my least developed style and least use because I simply dont prefer the class. My apologies. Wars to me are food for my theatrics :-).

By least used also I am only running 4 or 5.

Do appreciate the link though.

Regards,

The Small One, Manager of The Legendary Crew

:O on a side note i have one (and my last attempt at this) fully defensive war glad in primus right now. The aim is to get max "block" and max "extra armor" for sexy turtle action @_@ didnt skill any offensive skill (no death from above and no war cry) and ditching "light as a feather" for "iron jaw" (no need for initiative "if he falls....he dies anyway") , had quit good experience with pure "white dmg" builds. This should get him a fair matchup vs all expect trixsters. But! as we all know those guys dont hit hard! in hopes to absorb 99% of there attacks and stack some bleed with the mainhand (gladius should be the best for that). Hope to see some more beefed up chunky wars soon in Blood Gods @_@

"Chestnut" is his name, if you like to gather some second hand information

Way back in 2017/18 rage with epee = more dmg than a trixster with big weapons right? right? @_@

A slight breeze can be felt.
    R O U N D 1
    >> SERAPH ZODAK SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> MEATWALL SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    SERAPH ZODAK dances and springs around MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a quick attack with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK aims for MEATWALL's back leg.
    SERAPH ZODAK's attack is interrupted halfway through by a timely kick in the chest! (-Create Distance-)
    >> SERAPH ZODAK SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 5
    >> MEATWALL SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 5
    SERAPH ZODAK whips around with his off hand.
    SERAPH ZODAK nearly falls as he swipes with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    MEATWALL is knocked back as her armour absorbs the hit!
    SERAPH ZODAK hurtles frantically around MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK nearly overextends himself as he jabs his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS forward.
    As if suddenly coming alive, MEATWALL's armour turns into an impenetrable obstacle! (-Block-)
    Sparks fly as MEATWALL's armour deflects the strike!
    R O U N D 2
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a poorly timed attack using his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    MEATWALL's armour protects her from the attack!
    SERAPH ZODAK runs right at his opponent.
    SERAPH ZODAK stabs weakly with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK looks for a place to hide his face after the embarrassing hit to MEATWALL's thigh. (+3 Damage)
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a weak attack with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    The attack to the upper back proves to be very ineffective. (+1 Damage)
    SERAPH ZODAK lunges forward with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS and nearly falls off balance.
    Minor puncture to the right leg. (+2 Damage)
    MEATWALL closes on SERAPH ZODAK and seeks to spear him.
    SERAPH ZODAK blocks the attack.
    R O U N D 3
    SERAPH ZODAK darts straight in with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    MEATWALL evades the incoming strike and uses SERAPH ZODAK's wasted momentum to push him away! (-Create Distance-)
    SERAPH ZODAK nearly falls to the ground as he stabs with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK pelts frantically around MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK attempts to spear MEATWALL with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    Feeble lunge fails to pierce MEATWALL's thigh...it does however remove an ingrown hair. (+2 Damage)
    R O U N D 4
    SERAPH ZODAK makes an off handed attack.
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a quick attack.
    An unimpressive injury occurs on MEATWALL's belly. (+15 Damage)
    SERAPH ZODAK sneaks in an off handed strike.
    SERAPH ZODAK tries to puncture his opponent with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK throws his whole weight into the terrifying hit! (-Rampage-)
    MEATWALL's armour deflects the blow!
    SERAPH ZODAK moves furiously trying to gain the advantage.
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a direct attack with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    Women in the audience giggle at the pitiful hit to MEATWALL's lower back. (+6 Damage)
    SERAPH ZODAK seeks to maim MEATWALL with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK falls into a daemonic trance! (-Adrenaline Rush-)
    The blow to the elbow lands with pathetic force. (+47 Damage)
    SERAPH ZODAK jumps and skips around the arena.
    SERAPH ZODAK darts straight in.
    SERAPH ZODAK's determination in hitting MEATWALL's ankle pays off causing moderate injuries! (+77 Damage)
    MEATWALL crashes her ANCIENT TOWER SHIELD OF THE BLOOD GODS into SERAPH ZODAK.
    SERAPH ZODAK leaps out of the way!
    R O U N D 5
    SERAPH ZODAK's ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS lashes out slowly.
    SERAPH ZODAK jumps and springs around the arena.
    SERAPH ZODAK seeks to stick his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS deep into MEATWALL.
    Vital strike focused at MEATWALL's sternum splits bone and tickles the heart causing blood to spurt forth from the hole! (+107 Damage)
    SERAPH ZODAK stabs his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS toward MEATWALL.
    MEATWALL evades the incoming strike and uses SERAPH ZODAK's wasted momentum to push him away! (-Create Distance-)
    R O U N D 6
    SERAPH ZODAK is no longer affected by Adrenaline Rush
    SERAPH ZODAK flashes madly to and fro.
    SERAPH ZODAK attempts to maim his adversary with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    Savage lunge above MEATWALL's waist punctures a kidney and destroys all healthy tissue in the blades path! (+129 Damage)

SERAPH ZODAK nearly falls to the ground as he stabs with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    Women in the audience giggle at the minor hit to MEATWALL's knee. (+21 Damage)
    SERAPH ZODAK moves with uncontrolled energy around the arena.
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a direct attack.
    SERAPH ZODAK's face scowls as MEATWALL's armour does its job!
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a wild attack with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK looks amazed after his weapon is repelled by a mighty force! (-Block-)
    MEATWALL's armour absorbs the hit!
    MEATWALL darts like wild fire around her enemy.
    MEATWALL makes a clumsy attack with her ANCIENT CLUB OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    An invisible barrier stops MEATWALL's attack! (-Block-)
    MEATWALL's face scowls as SERAPH ZODAK's armour does its job!

E N D O F M I N U T E 1
    SERAPH ZODAK appears to be winning this duel!
    R O U N D 7
    MEATWALL tries to stop her bleeding!!!
    SERAPH ZODAK jumps and leaps around his enemy.
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a clumsy thrust with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK is aiming at MEATWALL's trailing leg.
    SERAPH ZODAK moves with unbridled energy.
    SERAPH ZODAK's nearly loses his footing as he jabs his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS toward MEATWALL.
    As if suddenly coming alive, MEATWALL's armour turns into an impenetrable obstacle! (-Block-)

SERAPH ZODAK bounces and leaps around the arena.
    SERAPH ZODAK rams into MEATWALL and looks to kill his opponent.
    R O U N D 8
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a poor attack with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.

SERAPH ZODAK pauses for a moment to catch his breath.
    SERAPH ZODAK stumbles forward and makes an uncoordinated attack with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.
    An unimpressive injury occurs on MEATWALL's hand. (+23 Damage)
    SERAPH ZODAK bounces and hops around his opponent.
    SERAPH ZODAK tries to puncture his opponent with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    MEATWALL looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.
    MEATWALL looks to impale her adversary.
    SERAPH ZODAK leaps out of the way!
    R O U N D 9
    Blood continues to pour from MEATWALL's body!!!
    SERAPH ZODAK dashes like wild fire around MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK moves quickly forward with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK drives towards MEATWALL and seeks to spear her.
    SERAPH ZODAK's weapon astonishingly bounces off the very air in front of MEATWALL! (-Block-)
    SERAPH ZODAK's face scowls as MEATWALL's armour does its job!

SERAPH ZODAK dances and springs around his enemy.
    SERAPH ZODAK quickly attacks with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK falls into a daemonic trance! (-Adrenaline Rush-)
    MEATWALL's armour protects her!
    R O U N D 10
    SERAPH ZODAK stumbles forward and makes an uncoordinated attack with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    The strength and precision in SERAPH ZODAK's attack leaves little chance for defense! (-Crippling Might-)
    SERAPH ZODAK charges around as if on fire.
    SERAPH ZODAK moves towards MEATWALL and seeks to strike his opponent.
    SERAPH ZODAK dances and leaps around his opponent.
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a poorly timed attack using his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK's weapon astonishingly bounces off the very air in front of MEATWALL! (-Block-)

R O U N D 11
    SERAPH ZODAK tries to kill his adversary with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    A shimmering field of blue light surrounds MEATWALL's armour! (-Block-)

SERAPH ZODAK bounces and hops around MEATWALL.
    MEATWALL kicks SERAPH ZODAK in the chest knocking him out of striking range! (-Create Distance-)
    MEATWALL nearly falls as she attacks with her ANCIENT CLUB OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    MEATWALL is aiming at SERAPH ZODAK's head.
    A slight miscalculation causes MEATWALL's attack to split the air only inches from SERAPH ZODAK.
    R O U N D 12
    SERAPH ZODAK hustles right at his opponent.
    SERAPH ZODAK tries to hurt his adversary with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK roars uncontrollably as he attacks! (-Rampage-)
    SERAPH ZODAK looks to wound his opponent.
    Grazing blow to MEATWALL's leg. (+28 Damage)
    SERAPH ZODAK should have spent more time running laps.
    SERAPH ZODAK attempts to hurt his opponent.
    E N D O F M I N U T E 2
    SERAPH ZODAK looks to be ahead as of now!
    R O U N D 13
    Blood continues to pour from MEATWALL's body!!!
    SERAPH ZODAK hustles right at his opponent.
    SERAPH ZODAK extends his arm, thrusting his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS forward with deadly accuracy.
    SERAPH ZODAK looks upon MEATWALL with amusement as she attempts to stop the brutal attack! (-Crippling Might-)
    SERAPH ZODAK connects with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS creating massive wounds! (+178 Damage)
    SERAPH ZODAK darts right at his opponent.
    SERAPH ZODAK jabs at MEATWALL with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    MEATWALL kicks SERAPH ZODAK in the chest knocking him out of striking range! (-Create Distance-)
    SERAPH ZODAK darts madly around the arena.
    SERAPH ZODAK looks to wound his adversary.
    MEATWALL hustles right at her enemy.
    MEATWALL tries to pulverize SERAPH ZODAK with her ANCIENT CLUB OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    MEATWALL looks amazed after her weapon is repelled by a mighty force! (-Block-)
    SERAPH ZODAK is knocked back as his armour absorbs the hit!

MEATWALL takes a step back to catch a quick breather.
    R O U N D 14
    MEATWALL's wounds continue to bleed!!!
    SERAPH ZODAK charges at MEATWALL and seeks to puncture his opponent.
    SERAPH ZODAK speeds around as if on fire.
    SERAPH ZODAK missteps as he slashes with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    R O U N D 15
    SERAPH ZODAK seeks to cripple his adversary.
    SERAPH ZODAK's attack is interrupted halfway through by a timely kick in the chest! (-Create Distance-)

SERAPH ZODAK attacks MEATWALL and seeks to cripple his opponent.
    MEATWALL makes a novice attack with her ANCIENT CLUB OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    MEATWALL fumbles about with her weapon!
    R O U N D 16
    SERAPH ZODAK's timing is off, but he attacks with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS anyway.
    A shimmering field of blue light surrounds MEATWALL's armour! (-Block-)

SERAPH ZODAK looks amazed after his weapon is repelled by a mighty force! (-Block-)

SERAPH ZODAK stabs with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK's ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS connects with MEATWALL's lower calf inflicting modest damage! (+39 Damage)

MEATWALL has minor cuts and bruises on her body!
    R O U N D 17
    SERAPH ZODAK's ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS jabs toward MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK stares in confusion when he finds himself a few feet away from MEATWALL after the failed attack! (-Create Distance-)
    SERAPH ZODAK should really think about taking a break!
    SERAPH ZODAK looks to hurt his enemy.
    SERAPH ZODAK unleashes an unforgiving shot! (-Crippling Might-)
    Beastly shot to MEATWALL's inner thigh spears her leg and punctures a major artery...the flood gates of blood have been opened! (+199 Damage)

R O U N D 18
    SERAPH ZODAK dances and hops around his opponent.
    SERAPH ZODAK decides to attack with the other hand.
    SERAPH ZODAK pokes at MEATWALL with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    Shot punctures the abdomen and just misses the vital organs! (+28 Damage)

SERAPH ZODAK dashes right at his enemy.
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a clumsy attack with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK's ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS wavers as he strikes at MEATWALL.
    MEATWALL keeps up an active defense and attacks with her ANCIENT CLUB OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    MEATWALL's attack lands on SERAPH ZODAK's upper arm creating disappointing injuries. (+27 Damage)
    E N D O F M I N U T E 3
    SERAPH ZODAK looks to be winning the fight so far!
    R O U N D 19
    SERAPH ZODAK stabs at MEATWALL using his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.

R O U N D 20
    SERAPH ZODAK charges madly around his enemy.
    SERAPH ZODAK darts straight in.
    SERAPH ZODAK's nearly loses his footing as he jabs his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS toward MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK runs like wild fire around MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK deftly lunges forward, his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS moving at blazing speeds.
    Beastly shot to MEATWALL's inner thigh spears her leg and punctures a major artery...the flood gates of blood have been opened! (+184 Damage)

MEATWALL dances and leaps around SERAPH ZODAK.
    MEATWALL's ANCIENT CLUB OF THE BLOOD GODS arcs toward SERAPH ZODAK.
    MEATWALL aims for SERAPH ZODAK's head.
    SERAPH ZODAK dives away to safety!
    R O U N D 21
    SERAPH ZODAK overruns MEATWALL and looks to cripple her.
    SERAPH ZODAK pelts around as if on fire.
    SERAPH ZODAK attempts to stab MEATWALL with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    A moderate wound is opened on MEATWALL's outer thigh! (+52 Damage)

R O U N D 22
    SERAPH ZODAK races furiously around MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK nearly overextends himself as he jabs his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS forward.
    SERAPH ZODAK makes an awkward attack with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK attempts to pierce MEATWALL.
    MEATWALL's attempts to protect herself are brutally overcome by the power of the blow! (-Crippling Might-)
    An invisible barrier stops SERAPH ZODAK's attack! (-Block-)

SERAPH ZODAK looks nearly exhausted!!
    R O U N D 23
    SERAPH ZODAK tries to cripple MEATWALL.
    MEATWALL hurtles frantically around the arena.
    MEATWALL smashes down with her ANCIENT CLUB OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK ducks under the attack!
    R O U N D 24
    SERAPH ZODAK dances and springs around MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK seeks to wound his adversary with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK flies like wild fire to and fro.
    SERAPH ZODAK decides to attack with the other hand.
    SERAPH ZODAK propels his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS forward with unyielding determination.
    Massive blow punches a hole through MEATWALL's chest! (+62 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!
    E N D O F M I N U T E 4
    SERAPH ZODAK has the edge over MEATWALL!
    R O U N D 25
    MEATWALL has taken some heavy damage from this fight!!
    SERAPH ZODAK's ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS darts out toward MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK quickly attacks.
    MEATWALL faces SERAPH ZODAK's attack with iron resolve! (-Never Say Die-)
    R O U N D 26
    Open wounds continue to bleed on MEATWALL's body!!!
    SERAPH ZODAK looks at the crowd as he hustles around the battle field.
    An invisible barrier stops SERAPH ZODAK's attack! (-Block-)

>> SERAPH ZODAK SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 4
    MEATWALL swings her ANCIENT CLUB OF THE BLOOD GODS in a wide arc toward SERAPH ZODAK.
    SERAPH ZODAK spins away from the strike!
    Fatigue weighs MEATWALL down, slowing her attacks.
    R O U N D 27
    SERAPH ZODAK makes a careful attack.
    Savage lunge above MEATWALL's waist punctures a kidney and destroys all healthy tissue in the blades path! (+223 Damage)
    R O U N D 28
    SERAPH ZODAK tries to strike his opponent.
    A nicely executed lunge pierces MEATWALL's forearm severing a major artery! (+226 Damage)

MEATWALL's ANCIENT CLUB OF THE BLOOD GODS arcs toward SERAPH ZODAK.
    SERAPH ZODAK jumps over the attack!
    R O U N D 29
    SERAPH ZODAK bids for the ideal opportunity to take action.
    SERAPH ZODAK decisively attacks with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK is gasping for air and finding it hard to stand!!!
    R O U N D 30
    MEATWALL is becoming noticeably weaker from blood loss!!!
    SERAPH ZODAK moves close, shoving the sharp tip of his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS toward MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK throws his whole weight into the terrifying hit! (-Rampage-)
    Beastly shot to MEATWALL's inner thigh spears her leg and punctures a major artery...the flood gates of blood have been opened! (+637 Damage)

SERAPH ZODAK attempts to lance his opponent with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK fumbles about with his weapon!
    MEATWALL looks at the crowd as she races around the battle field.
    MEATWALL looks to skewer SERAPH ZODAK with her ANCIENT CLUB OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    Stopping mid action, MEATWALL realizes her timing is off and aborts.
    E N D O F M I N U T E 5
    SERAPH ZODAK is winning the fight!
    R O U N D 31
    SERAPH ZODAK tries to puncture MEATWALL with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    Strike to the right hand punctures and breaks a fingernail. (+39 Damage)
    R O U N D 32
    SERAPH ZODAK attempts to thrust his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS into MEATWALL.
    MEATWALL makes a downward strike with her ANCIENT CLUB OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    SERAPH ZODAK jumps over the attack!
    R O U N D 33
    MEATWALL is becoming noticeably weaker from blood loss!!!
    SERAPH ZODAK attempts to poke his adversary with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    A spot of crimson can be seen on MEATWALL's thigh. (+42 Damage)
    R O U N D 34
    MEATWALL can't take much more of this beating!!!
    MEATWALL tries to stop her bleeding!!!
    SERAPH ZODAK anxiously schemes his strategy.
    SERAPH ZODAK pokes at MEATWALL with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    MEATWALL attempts to crush SERAPH ZODAK.
    MEATWALL gets tangled up in a web only she sees.
    R O U N D 35
    SERAPH ZODAK pauses to store his energy.
    SERAPH ZODAK's ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS twists into a devastating slash.
    MEATWALL's attempts to protect herself are brutally overcome by the power of the blow! (-Crippling Might-)
    SERAPH ZODAK's attack lands on MEATWALL's stomach creating magnificent damage! (+223 Damage)

MEATWALL tiring quickly, is looking to finish the fight!
    R O U N D 36
    SERAPH ZODAK sizes up MEATWALL.
    SERAPH ZODAK seeks to cripple MEATWALL with his ANCIENT EPEE OF THE BLOOD GODS.
    Beastly shot to MEATWALL's inner thigh spears her leg and punctures a major artery...the flood gates of blood have been opened! (+214 Damage)

MEATWALL howls as SERAPH ZODAK drops to the ground from exhaustion and looks to the Enforcer for mercy...who grants it.
    A zealous fan runs out onto the arena sands and kisses the winner!
    The fight lasted 5 minutes & 55 seconds!
    Last edited by Aphexii; 09-08-2020 at 01:02 PM.

I am actually familiar with chestnut. (I tend to target wars with bleed theas, no offense).

My purpose for taking light as a feather is the armor carry or hindrance buff. Better movement might equal more parrys and maybe an occasional dodge. I havent tested it enough to see if having a higher initiative actually hinders my opponents initiative. I really only have one pure defensive war right now, as I said I prefer a bleed defensive in wars, and hes aways from primus but working there. I have alot of non hol defensive theas a couple near blood gods but weither I push them or retire them idk yet. Warriors really are something I need to spend more time with.

Regards

The Small one