Free Citizen

How people fund things?

When I run new gladiators i rarely have even both weapons at Epic i usually run only Crafted, and when i see people run full Epic gear from basically level 1 to level 50 it makes me wonder how they have the funding to support that much spending on gear??

That's either with trophies bought with actual monay or a manager that has been around for a while and has 6 mil of gold sitting in his/her bank

Stick to Blues for now.
    They are really effective for their cost. Should be no prob to reach top lvl with just that kind of gear.

Once you get guys into Primus, they make you a lot of money. Each glad in Primus pulls in about 100,000+ per day in profit - and that's after paying for repairs and such. If your goal is just to retire the guy, blue weapons at the blacksmith and weapons you find through arena challenges are good enough to get the job done. Often I'll even stick to green gear (not weapons) because it's much cheaper and works fine in getting a guy to retirement. After all, why waste money on a glad that isn't going to be a long-term build? Both of my stables have 9,999,999 gold and I still don't run new guys in full epic gear.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

I always equip my slaves in full epic at level 1.

Funding:
    - You don't have to equip them every 5 levels. Epic gear has enough stats to let you use them some levels. After level 10, I normally only change gear that is 10 levels below my charlevel.
    - If you win most of your challenges, you make an awful lot of money (Of course, I should add that I have the accountant. But I didn't spend money, you also get him if you complete any of the free trophies - offers)
    - 2 of my glads were in Primus and in no need of upgrades, so their 16'000 gold per fight went in funding epics for my 3 minor slaves. Now, since Thor is retired, I have a little less money to work with, but it is still possible.

Pro's
    - You win more fights, especially challenges --> see above, more money to buy more epics!
    - You get more stuff to sell by killing more people --> more money
    - You win more blood seasons --> more stuff any money
    - If you decide to spend some time running gauntlets, you get more gear there easily --> more money

- You win more, no explanation needed!

So yeah, while I do understand people that only equip their glads fully from Primus on, I am way too competitive for this and try to smash as many faces on the way to the top as possible
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious