Thread: Blood Gods XP

Blood Gods XP

As of a few days ago Blood God gladiators have been receiving 4x the normal amount of XP for one fight. Said another way, the amount of XP a Blood God gladiator gains per day in the arena is the same as gladiators in the lower brackets relative to their level when using their four arena fight tokens.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Stable Servant
    Nate - I'm seeing 4k exp as opposed to the 2k i was receiving prior, so for whatever reason i'm seeing 2x, not 4x. While this is a step in the right direction, the 4k i get in blood god's is certainly not equal to the 8k i get with an equal level primus warrior, so imo it needs to be boosted even further.

Avengelyn, Manager of Lethal Formula

Primus glads get around 1K for a fight, so blood gods were already getting two times as much as normal. With the bump they are now getting four times. That's how I see the math working out. Thanks for the bump Nate!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Training Dummy
    They are getting 4x as much as they used to, which is better. However, you will still level twice as fast by staying in Primus since you can get 8 fights per day there. 8k>4k

I've kind of followed the gripes of some of the managers about the leveling pace in Blood Gods and I'm afraid I just don't get it. My glads are not max level and do great, one almost won the Blood Gods bracket Blood Games (an original non-HoL glad to boot). It is not holding my glads back in anyway not being level 55. This game has always been a marathon, not a sprint.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to offer your feedback, I appreciate it. Later on I may introduce a way to boost a gladiator's XP for those who desire to do so. For now though, the focus is on Shadow & Myst.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    Primus glads get around 1K for a fight, so blood gods were already getting two times as much as normal. With the bump they are now getting four times. That's how I see the math working out. Thanks for the bump Nate!
    That is correct.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks for the bump in XP, Nate. Any chance there could be a corresponding bump in training points to help with the pace of re-training skills?
    Adoede | Tevrosin