Making Pit Fights more useful for testing strategies

Hi Nate,

I use the pit fights mainly to test my glads strategies vs. their peers. But Weaw brought up a good point that the totally random equipment given in the pits makes it hard to test something specific like a theatrics wielding a whip. What if we had glads keep their chosen gear types in the pits but only be assigned grey (or green, blue, or purple as the case may be) types of those items? In other words, if my theatrics is equipped with a claw in the main hand and a whip in the off-hand, then they would always fight with a random claw in the main hand and a random whip in the off-hand in the pits. That would make the pit fights a lot more useful for testing strategies.

Thanks,

Adoede
    Adoede | Tevrosin

This may be a paid option.

At the same time, a high-level gladiators will get a better chance to win the Pit using trophies.
    Not sure that a very good idea: win somewhere using trophies. But right now the Pit is easy to win for low-level gladiator and very hard to win for high-level.
    Because a high-level gladiator has a high relation from their attributes/gear/skills/strategy combination, while low-level gladiators has a high relation just from their attributes.

If i'm not mistaken.
    Last edited by weaw; 12-16-2014 at 03:40 AM.