Hello!

I joined this game and quite enjoying it at the moment.
I have a few questions I like to ask as my memory is total not great and can forget easily.. And my understanding is not great either..

1.) Energy - What else can I use it for apart from Contracts & Pit Fighting? Once I have done both of them for the day, I still either get left overs or over the time, I get 100.. I can't really see what else to use it on? Any answers could be nice.

2.) Fight Strategy - I am really confuse about this "Fight Strategy". At the moment, I am just going for balance? As I don't know what is best for certain fighting's. Any suggestions or explain in a way I can understand? (Sorry.)

3.) Slave Market - What is the use of "Slave Market"? Am I able to stick to my 1 character that I started with or am I somewhat force to get more "slaves"? I'm not one for multitasking and like to stick with 1 thing. But as I am learning the game still, I pref to stick to one. So can I stick to my 1 character or forced to get more later on?

May of had other questions to ask but probably forgot, lol. But for now, all I want to know is these 3 answers. I read the tutorial but I could only remember so much and don't have a great memory.. Would much appreciate to anyone who posts with helpful tips!

Regards
Gimlisk