gladiator turned dummy

Hi, one of my Gladiator is not attacking, defending, reacting or doing anything since a couple of fights and is rendered useless by doing so. Fight strategies are on so I got no idea what the Problem is.

Hi deimuttersei,

Sorry to hear your gladiator hasn't been doing well. Sometimes your gladiators get overpowered or rendered inactive from critical hits and skills such as hamstring or stuns. There are a number of reasons this could happen. If you let the community know the name of the gladiator you are referring to I'm sure they can help you out.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks Nate,
    the gladiator is Furiosa and is inactive quite from the start. No hits, no stuns or anything as far as I have seen in the last couple of fights (well, if you count the last 20 losses a couple).
    Last edited by deimuttersei; 12-05-2014 at 02:07 AM.

What bracket and rank is Furiosa?
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Looks like rank 57 in maximus

Quickly spotted your issue. Furiosa is a 2H glad and you are training in Hard To Hit. That is going to drastically reduce an already low attack rate. As a 2H glad you'll need to get HTH up to 8+ maybe even 10 before it pays off. In the meantime you'll lose a lot. There was a thread on this last month I think from Alba with his bucktooth bunny glad if memory serves. You are also splitting your training points between HTH and TC. That might work going DW, but as a 2H glad for the reasons above I don't think you'll find much success with that build. My advice is to make a choice of which tier 6 skill you want and untrain the other. While you are at it, get those 3 train out of the war and theatrics tree and put them into your rage tree and pump up some of those skills to 10.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Hi Dainoji, thanks for the advice. Gonna try it as suggested. :-)

PS: OMG, it works, she starts hitting People again! Thanx, I owe you.
    Last edited by deimuttersei; 12-05-2014 at 03:04 PM.

I have been having the same problem, though my Glad is a 2H Rage at lvl 21. Trained in 2H weapons, Devastating Attack and Blood Drunk. However I see the same thing happen off the bat, my glad is using a strategy of 9act and 9bloodlust. But he can go up to four rounds without attack and just standing there. I have even viewed the blow by blow information and it says he is getting winded from the very start, with my opponent only seeing that message maybe twice. With items his stamina is near at 90 and I can find no real reason for him to be doing this.

This has been going on for two days now and I only though it was the RNG system doing it to me, then I look at the forums and see this post. Which makes me worry now more then ever.

Moving this to General Discussions as these are strategy issues, not bugs.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-