Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Question, Blood Gods

What happened to a Gladiator whose stable has memberships to Skull's Gym and The Blood Academy who then advances to Blood Gods? Still gets double everything or not?

There are no tokens in Blood Gods so the Blood Academy becomes redundant.

It doesn't seem that Blood Gods is of any fun...

Blood Gods is one of the best and most fun areas of this game in my opinion. It is truly where the game comes into its own and really begins. If you find you don't like it, just retire your glad. The new change Nate made to retirement makes that easy now.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 12-05-2014 at 11:30 AM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Hmm.... is postponing entry to Blood Gods still possible? I wanna max my skills and stats first, coz all 5 of my glads are in Primus now, even hogging the top 3 spots, if the advancement is automated now then I'm fucked

Stable Servant
    Quote Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
    Hmm.... is postponing entry to Blood Gods still possible? I wanna max my skills and stats first, coz all 5 of my glads are in Primus now, even hogging the top 3 spots, if the advancement is automated now then I'm fucked
    Wuhugm - From what I can tell Blood Gods induction is automated and takes place every tuesday. It seems to be based on ranking points alone, between 340 - 350k ish i believe, so if you want to stay in primus, get below that number.

As far as BG's being entertaining, well, let me just reiterate that BG warriors shouldn't count towards your max number of warriors. If you have 5 warrior slots and 1 gets inducted to BG's, you get another slot and a HOL slave. That method would engage all managers in all parts of the game at all times, and i know it would produce more cash for Nate as well.

Avengelyn, Manager of Lethal Formula

Besides, Blood Gods isn't the grinder that it used to be, so neither your finances, nor your guys' performance are going to suffer very much.

Deliberately losing is not my style, so I guess I just have to take it like a man wish me luck~

Stable Servant
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Besides, Blood Gods isn't the grinder that it used to be, so neither your finances, nor your guys' performance are going to suffer very much.
    Well I'm going to have to disagree on the grind thing. At level 51 Raw Material is getting ~3k experience per day, and assuming things stay linear, it will take in excess of 60 days per level, or over 200 days till 55. In contrast my Primus warriors gain ~9k Experience per day, and will therefore level 3 times as fast. Hell i bet a new warrior created today would get to 55 faster than Raw Material if it managed to avoid Blood Gods.

I havent thrown any fights by the way, at least not yet. I just make sure i dont exclusively challenge warriors I can beat every time. That said, i'll do what i have to to keep my warriors competitive in the things that matter to me, at least till Nate lays the hammer down.

Avengelyn, Manager of Lethal Formula

If you have a gladiator with a complete build, gear will not play as much of a difference as you may think. I've noticed that the difference between lvl 50 legendaries and lvl 55 legendaries is pretty minor. In some cases, I've found that lvl 50 items have the best stats available for a build.

The 200hp difference between a lvl 50 and a lvl 55 gladiator is also a factor, but long story short, a lvl 50 gladiator with a full build will still be competitive. some glads in the overall top 15 are lvl 53 or lower. Unholy Guardian and Duke Nukem come to mind.

I think the biggest issue with Blood Gods is that you get training points at a much slower pace. If you want to change your build or are yet to finish it, it's a long long road. If you are lucky enough to get promoted to Blood Gods in the last week of the season, then you score 200 training points, but that's about the best case scenario you have.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!