Love what you've done with the place!

Hi Nate and everyone else,

I'm not sure if you remember me, but after taking about a year off I've come back for more. This is still one of the best value, high level strategy games out there. I like the updates that have been put in - conquests are a fun way to kill a bit of time (although I hope it doesn't become too much of a required grind) and the blacksmith upgrade is fantastic! I also like the new blood games format so that you're not stuck there when performing poorly. I would still love to see the ability to run distinct strategies -i.e if opponent is rage, use these five triggers, if opponent is war, use these five, etc. I'd also be interested in seeing some sort of guild/clan type system.

Anyway, I've managed to pick up another HOL glad after retiring my rage, Farkas. KresJack is a dual blade theatrics that I plan to possibly dip into the rage tree. I also just retired my theatrics Vilkus, but just barely because he climbed up too quickly (but managed to leave in 14th). I'm just waiting for a strong HOL glad to show up at auction and will hopefully run a war build with him.

It's nice to see some if the old faces still around, and to see some strong newer faces that have climbed the ranks!

Anyway, I just wanted to say "hi" and to keep up the good work

Cheers,

Storm
    Last edited by Stormcloak; 11-22-2014 at 12:28 PM.
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

Welcome back to the Pits Storm and thanks for the feedback and encouragement! Glad to see you're enjoying yourself and like many of the new changes and updates!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I remember you. Welcome back!