What in the world do I do with THIS?

What in the world do I do with this stat-spread? I've NEVER seen a glad this expensive (I've gotten to ~1107 before) and don't wanna waste an opportunity like this, so if anyone on could get back to me within the next ~8 hours that I'll be up, that would be great, thank you!

http://imgur.com/YtvTtWC

As you can see, he's got great str, but low chi, that makes me iffy on the Rage course.

He's a little small and the stamina is bare-minimum of what I'd want to have for a War.

That 93 str would go to waste if I utilized that Agi and Pres for a Theatrics.

(stats in case you can't view the image on imgur for whatever reason: 93 str, 89 int, 82 agi, 82 stm, 73 size, 85 pres, 63 chi = 1131 gold-cost)

I'm at a serious dilemma of what to go with, and I don't want to waste an 1131 gold slave, I'm leaning a bit towards an a & m Rage (and I'll make sure his gear makes up for his lack of Chi) and that's what I'll probably go with if no one can convince me otherwise.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing what YOU would do with these stats!!
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

Rage or theatrics. I would probably go for a hybrid theatrics with some skills in the rage tree (I wouldn't go to the top, mainly because i already owned 1 of those and would want to try something different ) too small for war

Looks like a good chassis for Power Theatrics.

I would go rage with this. Checked. I see you went rage. Good decision. I think it is marginal difference but rage is better.
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 11-19-2014 at 02:22 AM.

Thanks Pit Lord, it was a tough decision either way, it all came down to: my HoL just before I got him is a theatrics, and I wanted another rage, so that influenced my decision.
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~