Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Meat

Rage is Best agree?

rage is my fav because it owns and its powerful

Having Rage glads has it advantages and disadvantages.
    Yes they hit hard and fast, but their armor sucks and because most people set their boys on beserk they wear out quickly.

Also War glads heavy armor is hard to break through when you start getting around level 20+ fighters. Plus they can use the big heavy weapons also.

Then theatrics glads, they start to become very difficult at the upper levels because of high skill trains in GV , KO , and signature move.

Bottom line is any type of glad can become a beast to beat, as long as you build them up correctly.

I'll disagree with that. Rage has it's limitations after the first few swings.

Then again I am no pro with Rage since I haven't really tried to build them. I have added a new team Team KaosRage which will be nothing but Rage glads.
    I want to see what I can do with them.

i must say that to me rage style gladiators looks like a total bore. But i do train barreling attack and brute force with all my gladiators. Devastating power is also a nice addition to my high end theatrics.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    i must say that to me rage style gladiators looks like a total bore. But i do train barreling attack and brute force with all my gladiators. Devastating power is also a nice addition to my high end theatrics.
    Not so boring when the arena sands look like the opposing gladiator just got dumped into a blender!

I think my experimenting with rage gladiators is coming to an end. I give those managers that stick with them a ton of credit. I myself am quickly tiring of the massive injuries these guys sustain almost on a daily basis. Yeah they can lay down the whoop ass in gobs but man..they can hurt your gold reserves even harder. I cannot even keep up with the injuries between the pit fights and tavern fights. And not only do they get injured they come home with some momma duke level 2's.

I'll hold on for a bit longer but I'm pretty close to shutting down the Team KaosRage stable and move onto other experiments.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    I think my experimenting with rage gladiators is coming to an end. I give those managers that stick with them a ton of credit. I myself am quickly tiring of the massive injuries these guys sustain almost on a daily basis. Yeah they can lay down the whoop ass in gobs but man..they can hurt your gold reserves even harder. I cannot even keep up with the injuries between the pit fights and tavern fights. And not only do they get injured they come home with some momma duke level 2's.

I'll hold on for a bit longer but I'm pretty close to shutting down the Team KaosRage stable and move onto other experiments.
    The reason you're getting tons of injuries is because you don't know how to run rage gladiators. You've been hiding behind your one trick ponies from your other stables for too long. I don't have any of the trouble you are having from injuries to gold issues. Perhaps it's best you close down your rage stable, I'd hate for you to sully their reputation any further.

P.S. Your pit fight injuries always get healed by Jimmy's doctor, and if you are racking up injuries in the tavern instead of killing anything that stands in front of you, you're really doing something wrong!
    Last edited by Dainoji; 06-07-2011 at 06:54 PM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Winning with 3 gladiators at a 75% clip overall for the stable I would call pretty good. And with 32 Kills, Team KaosRage falls just 4 kills under some team called Pirate Booty in the Prominent Ladder while having 239 less fights,

You've been hiding behind your one trick ponies from your other stables for too long.
    If that's what you truly believe...then you guys really need to step up your game...but maybe I'm giving everyone much more credit then you do..but I think most would be able to figure out a 1 trick pony quite easily.

And this coming from the manager of Thunder Vage.

Outside of Power Slave, the majority of my gladiators change gear, weapons and strategy quite often just so they are not easy prey when challenged.

Perhaps it simply because they have reached the top of the Elite level and now entering against the Champions ladder and they are hitting the growing pains segment because they fight much more experienced fighters but they do sustain a ton of injuries...
    Then again maybe your right...maybe I have no idea what I'm doing with a Rage...but 75% of the time it seems I do...I guess I'll just have to wait it out a bit longer and see what happens.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Stable Servant
    My rage gladiators are too unpredictable. I don't like losing matches that seem like gimmes, even if it means sometimes winning fights I should lose.

i'm running a good chunk of ragers. while i keep feeling ripped off on losing when my opponent has <100hp, it's immensly satisfying to 3 hit them to death when i'm in the red.

sure, not predictable, but it is fun
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!