Thread: Blacksmith?

Thumbs down Blacksmith?

I remember that few months ago when i played this game, you could check out all gear at blacksmith. So, I see you changed that, but how can i check out gear now?
    All I can do now is, pick one out of 30 options, which is terrible. (Except if i pay, which i wont pay for each "search" at blacksmith)

I can't check some armor and weapon at the same time, or even type of armor at same time.... and not even type of weapon, but pick only 1. Uh..

Why you changed that? There was really no need for that.
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

You're joking right? This was one of the best changes Nate has ever made...you are now able to select exactly the kind of gear you are looking for. If you want a light armor leg piece, you can now just look at those . If you want an off handed axe you can search just on that. This change has made the Blacksmith infinitely friendlier. If you are lower level and are looking for more pieces of gear use some of the trophies that the game gives you for free to refresh, that's one of the reasons the game gives you free trophies. If you don't want to do that, wait until the next day where you get a free refresh.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 10-27-2014 at 03:32 PM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Also, you can equip your glads in full greens/blues by running the gauntlet if you so wanted, as opposed to going to the blacksmith
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

Yeah.... I guess if i look at it that way, it is good. And since everybody cherishes it, i will too. Kinda.
    And about gaunglet, I thought it was available always. O_o Guess, I forgot much more then i thought. Ty for info guys.
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Aspiring Master
    I see nothing good about this new blackmisth .... I was able to look always for new items that I can change in my glads, now .. well now I cant and thats it .....

You'll like this new format much better once you get to blood gods and are looking for that one specific piece to complete your build design for your glad. It saves you many many trophies...
    Adoede | Tevrosin

You don't have to be in Blood Gods to see that the new Blacksmith format saves a lot of time and trophies, that becomes fairly obvious a few brackets below it at the latest. Even in the lower brackets the option to search for a particular type of equipment allows you to equip your fighter with the needed items much faster than before. Arms and Legs search can result in two finds in one try. Before we had a random roll, usually resulting in all sorts of junk, no thanks.

You can change one gear slot per day for free (or two if hand or leg) and while doing this you will be able to see the options for the quality you want. It will take 6 days max to check and change all gear.

I don't think you will change all your gear every day (from blacksmith) since the gold income will be insufficient. And if you do then the trophy refresh should not be a problem.

I find the blacksmith update very convenient for all levels not just Blood Gods.