Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please let me know if you still see this happening.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Got another bug-like related to blacksmith's refresh

Refreshing the same part 4 times, 3 with free refresh and one with trophies for lvl 50 helm, gave repeated result

the 4th refresh is the same result as the 1st refresh

There is not an infinite supply of items to pull from, so it is possible you will sometimes see the same items. Getting the exact same items on the fourth refresh as you saw on the first would be rare but not impossible. I would make sure you are indeed getting the same EXACT 8 items if you are curious as to whether or not it is a duplicate or just a consequence of chance.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

yeap, exact 8 items, even the order is the same

oh yeah, on related note, armors with +21 chi/presence showed up frequently, and most of the time fill the entire 2nd pages, wtf....

Hey,
    I don't want to start new topic since this title fits.
    I want to give full info, so I'll describe the whole situation.
    Went to Blacksmith to see what new gear I might buy for my gladiators. For my first glad, I wanted to change head, and so I refreshed for head, but didn't find one I like, so I switched to other gladiator. I noticed he doesn't have main weapon, so I think to myself; maybe I sold his weapon yesterday and forgot to buy new one. I refreshed the list, and bought him some main weapon. I changed to other glad and decided I want to buy him new arms pieces. I set options right and clicked on refresh, but totally different things appeared. Blades I think showed up(really don't remember), and I was all like, WTF, did I really accidentally changed options? OHHH WELL, I'll look for arms tomorrow, time for next gladiator. I switch, and decide I want new arms for him too. I set all options right and double make sure I don't mess up again, I click on refresh, and OP, head armors appear. Right there I knew I didn't fuk up on my previous search, but it must be bug.
    And so I come here with this wall of text. Hope you'll read it, Nate, and look into it.
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)