Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Blacksmith's Refresh

My lvl 20 glad refreshed the list the 2nd time, using 20 trophies, but the list went empty

waited for a long time, remained so. Switching glad, the list reverted to the previous one (1st refresh) (but the trophies were deducted)

In the past this also happened several times, but this is the first time I report it
    Last edited by wuhugm; 10-08-2014 at 02:32 AM.

it happened again to my new HoL slave at lvl 5, the 3rd one yielded empty list

I'm unable to reproduce this. Do you have a slow internet connection?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I had the same problem, but when I reloaded, the trophies were still there and I could just do it another time, where it then worked without any problems.
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

You might want to take a screenshot the next time. Also, move your cursor to the item slots in the Blacksmith to make sure that they are really not there - the images are loaded after most of the screen but the "content" is available.

not particularly slow, I'll take screenshot next time

I have also encountered this issue, it is usually when I change the search parameters on my 2nd glad's buying (not my first buyer who gets a free refresh).
    What ends up happening is, say I change the level for a piece of gear from 35 to 36, then click refresh, the trophy price stays at 0, the blacksmith slots go blank and my trophy count doesn't change, I then go to another tab, back to the blacksmith and then (and only then) can I successfully refresh the blacksmith (fickle creature that he is). Hasn't been too much of a hassle, just have to go to arena or any other tab, then back to the blacksmith and usually then all my refreshes work as intended.

I'll get a screencap the next time I encounter this, to perhaps give Nate s'more insight on how/why it is occurring.
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

I just had this happen when getting gear for Bruce Willis [Note: He does not actually have any gear equipped]

I bought a 2H weapon from the front counter, then went to refresh to see chest pieces, and nothing appeared. I went to the CoP, and then back to front counter, and I had the original set of 2H weapons, minus the one I bought. Trophies were deducted.

willis refresh.jpg

EDIT: I had this happen again after buying a chest piece and trying to refresh for leg pieces [99T]. It would appear that [for me at least] the issue occurs after an item has been bought.

EDIT 2: when i left the blacksmith and came back, refreshes for a different type of gear worked properly
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 10-16-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

^ yup, mine just like that, it happened on the 3rd refresh of the same glad

Likewise, similar to what happened to you Apoc, but so far I have been lucky and have only used the 0 trophies refresh, therefore I haven't lost any due to this error
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~