Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No endurance spent in a fight

R O U N D 41
    ANGUIS brings his weapon down only to be blocked by the Enforcer!
    The victor is showered in cheers!
    The fight lasted 6 minutes & 45 seconds!

Odin had 85/90 Endurance left, ANGUIS 54/75

I am pretty sure my glad normally needs more than 5 Endurance in a 7 minute - fight!

Up to Round 33, both glads were still at full endurance. Not even speaking of me feeling cheated a win, as my glad would have definitely won this game by endurance!
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

if both glads are tanking none will use endurance.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Absolutely no endurance? o.O Wow, then it might be the case. But why did both glads spend some endurance in the last few rounds then?
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

Training Dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Absolutely no endurance? o.O Wow, then it might be the case. But why did both glads spend some endurance in the last few rounds then?
    Just had another fight with this bug...my guy was tank..hes a theatric..so cant tank

R O U N D 39
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators! (+54 Damage)
    TEMPLUS RECTUSGLAMOROUS GWEN

im at 91/91 end and hes at 109/109

Next attack my guy gets killed by the crowd...sigh..this is lame

Why does everyone need to cry out bug whenever they see something they cant explain?
    this can be explained several ways but most probably the theatric guy was couterattacking a tanking war.

Why does everyone need to cry out bug whenever they see something they cant explain?
    Because it is easier on the ego to blame your golf club for the missed shot instead of your poor swing.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Training Dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    this can be explained several ways but most probably the theatric guy was couterattacking a tanking war.
    I dont give a crap what hes running...standing around still should use endurance. If I run my guy tank vs a guy who swings I lose endurance...so why wouldnt he is this case? This is a bug or horrible programming if working as intended and either way should be fixed. Coming in just to post some drivel and insult people is not productive.

Well, let's see. If you are running tank and the other glad is swinging at you, you must move and defend yourself while tanking and use endurance doing so. If the other guy is tanking as well, then you are two fools standing in the arena not doing anything looking lovingly into each others eyes and boring the heck out of the crowd. Further more, why is it ok for you to insult people but it isn't ok for others to do so? Your post just insulted Oedi and Nate at the same time. Just because you may not understand something or don't agree with something doesn't make it wrong or bad.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

This is a bug or horrible programming if working as intended and either way should be fixed
    I think you will be more successful if you try to adapt your ideas around how the program works rather than trying to change the program to suit your ideas.

Stable Servant
    Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    I think you will be more successful if you try to adapt your ideas around how the program works rather than trying to change the program to suit your ideas.
    Interesting....when i did that people said i was exploiting.

Regardless, the notion that warriors do not use endurance ONLY when they bump up against another warrior running tank or counterstrike is ridiculous, and i think we could all agree its not "intended".

Furthermore, calling someone out as a crybaby for reporting something they believe to be a bug, in the bug section, is equally ridiculous. What the hell did you want him to do, ask you with a private message if you approved or not?

How bout you dress up in full plate armor, grab a tower shield and a mace and stand in the sun for a half hour. Let us know if your losing endurance.

Avengelyn, Manager of Lethal Formula