Greetings Pit Masters!

For anyone who hasn't read my previous post regarding future changes for the game, you can read it here.

I've been furiously working on the road map for the new direction Pit of War will be heading in. Many of the main ideas and goals are in place with the details needing to be filled in. I'm going to use this thread to post information and updates to keep those interested informed. I don't usually like to give out too many details ahead of time because in game development things often change for numerous reasons and then sometimes players become upset when a feature they were hoping for is scrapped or changed. I'm going to go ahead and give you as much information as I feel is appropriate with the understanding that nothing is set in stone and can and may change. Right now I haven't thought out solutions to all the technical challenges which is why some things may change, however, what you will be able to see will be a good indicator of the general idea of what Pit of War and the Great Realm will look like down the road.

I don't have a timescale in place yet for all of this, it is basically ASAP.

Later tonight I'll make another post offering the first glimpse into what lies ahead.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

P.S. This thread is locked so I am the only one who can post to it in order to keep it better organized. If you want to ask a question you can still do so. Simply create a new thread somewhere else and if I have an answer for it I'll do my best. I may not have an answer yet though, so keep that in mind.

Edit: Apoc has created a thread to discuss this here.