Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Having paid more heed of tavern, conquest, and gauntlet rewards since reading some replies yesterday, i now see what you mean. i have been mostly paying attention to arena and underground fights and so didn't really notice how some nice pieces can be got in those places.

Also, can understand the impact for bigger ranks. bigger picture and all that

And yes, why exactly are you so generous? The scaling with the level to refresh it won't even balance it out in terms of trophies with the high-level-glads^^
    The idea is if I'm generous, you'll be generous. Now it's your turn.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Is it intended to draw more purchase of trophies in the way its designed or is this just something that was overlooked?
    It was intended to addresses the numerous suggestions and feedback over the years.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Glad to hear many of you are enjoying the new update. I don't want to spoil you too much (it makes you weak and the Great Realm punishes weakness!), so I'll try and give you all something to complain about in the next update.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

THIS is the strategy, Nate. The one game I've paid the most for so far is Path Of Exile, simply because I didn't have to and they offer everythign for free. I have not spent any for pit of war yet, simply because I don't need it, I get so many trophies, I just bought the important undertaker yesterday. However, I am pretty sure I will return your generosity in the future, keep up the attitude!
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Glad to hear many of you are enjoying the new update. I don't want to spoil you too much (it makes you weak and the Great Realm punishes weakness!), so I'll try and give you all something to complain about in the next update.
    Hahahhaha. Isnt someone complaining a given for any update?

Must say, I feel pretty spoiled by the blacksmith and auto login updates. Maybe that's why my guys are having a hard time in the pits. Time to break out the whips and make them train some more.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Dude, you are not really telling us you try to whip Ahhnold, do you? He might as well facefist you as a reaction.

And well, with this small community we got here, I actually think this update was as close to perfect as possible so far. Only a really few peopel complained and after 2 posts or so, they also stopped with it and I assume they saw what impact it really had on the game.

BTW: Found a 993 glad today, immediately bought her and outfitted her in full epic lvl-1-gear. Which felt insanely amazing too! And she now has better gear (armour-wise) than my glads would normally have at level 10. The costs of one piece are about 10k at level 1, which is really not a problem just to imagine the faces of someone training a new glad and seeing someone in full epic on level 2. However, I am aware of the fact that I might be a bit of a damper to some new players and I would like to excuse myself beforehand to you, Nate, for this

Edit: Oh, and Nate, could you tell me if all the new "thousands of gear-pieces" you added are just the level 1-9 epics or if there were additional pieces of gear. (Not really specified to Nate, if someone could tell me what kind of gear he newly discovered, I'd be glad for it)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Dude, you are not really telling us you try to whip Ahhnold, do you? He might as well facefist you as a reaction.
    All it takes is inviting over Lou Ferrigno over for some beers, and then pointing out that Lou is still bigger :P Lou was the Hulk, after all :P

Also, that glad sounds like good fun :]
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    BTW: Found a 993 glad today, immediately bought her and outfitted her in full epic lvl-1-gear.
    That's interesting. Epic items should be unavailable prior to lvl 10.

I think that's what he meant with the introduction of some new items, Kreegan. That's why I asked
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious