Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up New Update 9/14/2014: New Blacksmith Filters!

Greetings Pit Masters!

The Great Realm has just received another update! After having a productive chat with the Blacksmith I persuaded him to change things up a bit and make finding equipment easier!

Below is a summary of what he has done:

- Pit Masters can now choose exactly the kind of equipment they are looking for by selecting the level range, location (main hand, off-hand, legs, etc), type (Blades, Pole Arms, Light, Heavy, etc) and the quality (Exceptional (Green), Epic (Purple), etc.)!

- The blacksmith now shows eight pieces of gear of the exact type of item you are looking for. Previously, it would have been rare to see even three of the same kind of item matching the precise requirements you were hoping for. This change offers you exactly what you want, in less time and much more of it even though the total items shown is less.

- The cost to refresh the blacksmith's items scales with the gladiator's level and increases each time it is used until it is reset back to zero at the end of the day (2am PST). The refresh cost caps at 99 trophies.

- The blacksmith remembers each gladiators choices and only modifies them if the selections are invalid for some reason (i.e. trying to find Exceptional (Green) items in the Chamber of Power).

- Thousands of new items have been created and introduced.

- Each gladiator still receives one free refresh per day.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

blacksmit does not work now

Update isn't done yet. You shouldn't have been able to log in. Probably a bug with the recent persistent login feature from last week.

hahah sorry im pressing F5 all time and i enter to see my taverns. i will be back tomorrow then

"We're doing some quick maintenance and will be back online soon. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Update is ready!

For you Chamber of Power Masters the first time you enter, it may still show you the Front Counter items. Just hit the New Items button and the Blacksmith will bring out the new items based on your filters.

Enjoy your shopping and Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

i dont know if it just me but the images of the items does not fit (maybe is my browser? firefox in linux)

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?

Had the same problem on first load, cleared browser cache and logged in again, now it all displays properly.

Question:
    Is there a way to select armor simply by the category of light/medium/heavy without selecting specific locations?
    looking for location specific armor is great for fully built gladiators, but for young guys in lower brackets, they only need assorted generic stuff and rarely need to look for location specific gear.

I can't say enough about how fantastic this update is. Gets me really excited about the other changes that might be coming in this new direction!
    Adoede | Tevrosin

wow, the new feature is great I can get the equipment I need most

also can you do something about not able to unlearn anything except ultimate skill after it reached lvl 10? I also made the thread in bug forum