Hullo folks, I was playing today and started listing down all the questions that came to mind (answered a few using the Search on this forum, but a few I was still unsure about that I'll share here):

-Do Conquests, Gauntlets or Pit Fights reward EXP?

-Legendary/Epic-quality gear rewarded by the 300 squids spin, are they soulbound?

-My oldest lvl 50 is edging nearer and nearer the 1k fight mark (he meets all other req's already) and I was wondering, what is the most successful/most viable race, class (rage/war/theatrics), and type (speed theatrics, def war, 2h rage, etc etc). I know this is a very objective question, but I don't have the trophies to scout out other stables and I wanted to know what, in your experienced opinions, were viable/successful types that you would recommend for my first HoL? (I'm prepared to be really picky and wait out the perfect/near perfect stats)

-When you beat someone in the Arena (or likewise, someone beats you) and it says you snatch 10k gold or whatever it is from their stable, does that amount actually get removed from your stable (if they beat you) or theirs if you beat them, or is it just a fancy way to say, oh you win, here have some more gold?

-Does the Armoury 6/6 offer anything besides repair cost reduction?

-How in the world can my DW war (very offensive/lightly armoured, swords) beat this "Plague" fellow of tier 5 Challenges? I can't land a hit on him, for the past ~3-4 days or so.

Thanks again for reading, hope to get some answers to my very nooby questions!