Entangled with 0%

Nate,

Randomly through some fights with my glads using whips and nets the opponent will show a crit effect of being entangled even when my glad didn't throw an entangle activated attack. Even stranger, it shows that they are entangled at 0%. Doesn't seem to be affecting play, but it's a bug nonetheless.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Which gladiators are having this issue? Are they trained in Entangle?

Seraph Mithros - Entangle at rank 8. Happens towards the end of some fights.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Does it always show up 0% or only when it shows up without the skill having gone off?

Edit: I just ran about 100 fights and am not able to reproduce this. Do you have a fight that shows it? I'm going to need more detailed information in order to track this down. Thanks.

I think it happened in a pit fight or two. Can't find an arena fight where that happens though. If you check Seraph Mithros's pit fights for today, you should be able to find it.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

If you (or anyone else) sees this again please take a screen shot and or point me to the actual fight where it happened. Thanks!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I believe I found the cause of this and have uploaded a fix. If anyone sees it again please let me know. My apologies on the delay in finding this bug, it was a tough one to track down.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-