Greetings Pit Masters!

A new update just went live! Please see below for a list of what is new:

NEW TIER 6 SKILLS

Rage
Hard to Hit - As a master of the Rage specialty, your gladiator has learned it is sometimes wise to pay attention to defense and is always on the move making them very hard to hit. They attack less often but get hit even less. By controlling their rage and being more level headed they also use endurance at a slower rate.

War
Down And Dangerous - As a master of the War specialty, your gladiator has learned most fights will go to the ground. While others struggle to fight when prone, your gladiator welcomes it and doesn't suffer the same penalties. Knowing how to move, angle and position themselves while down keeps their offense deadly, their defense solid and helps them to seize opportunities to stand up more easily.

Theatrics
Entangle - As a master of the Theatrics specialty your gladiator has learned how to turn the Net and Whip into deadly instruments of frustration for their opponents. Whips will disarm and yank their victims to the ground! Nets will tangle, trap and ensnare! Watch as your entangled prey's capabilities are diminished and laugh as they waste precious energy trying to escape!

NEW TRIGGERS

At level 50 gladiators will gain the following new triggers:
I am Entangled
Opponent is Entangled

ARMOURY STABLE UPGRADE

Level 4, 5 and 6 of the stable upgrade have had their repair discounts increased to 10%, 45% and 75%!

LEGENDARY ITEM REPAIR COSTS

The cost to repair Legendary items has been reduced by about 33%!

REMEMBER ME?

The long requested "remember me" or "keep me logged in" feature has arrived! For those who want to stay logged in, just click the check box on the main page!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-