The Tigers : So long Pit of War, thanks for all the fun (and fish) !

Hello guys,

I've come to a point where playing PoW daily to stay competitive at the top has become more a chore than a pleasure. I've been thinking about it during my holiday break and I've finally come to the decision to leave the Pit permanently and focus on other challenges.... (for example I'm currently I'm in mad love with the "Warsword Conquest" Mod for "Mount &Blade : Warband", that is a total conversion of that game to the universe of Warhammer Fantasy Battle, impressive fan job)

Was nice knowing you all, maybe we'll meet again someday in the multiverse.

Very special thanks to Nate for making a game so cool and addictive that gave me years of fun, you're da man ! I've already said it but I will say it again : the way you pay attention to your playerbase and listen to their problems and requests is damn great and should be a model for all the game-makers...

Bye and be well, all !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

You'll be missed, Narol. Thanks for being an advocate for the less established managers in the game - you really are a decent fellow.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Sad that the holiday is permanent, but best wishes for whats next

It's been awesome competing against you in the pit, mate
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Hey Narol,

No worries buddy, it is my pleasure! In today's busy societies with thousands of new shiny objects to distract us at ever corner, getting someone to play the same game for 2 weeks is a huge feat, three months a miracle, and over two years a legend of mythical proportions! Glad to have had you fighting on the sands all this time and when you start to get the arena itch again you know where to come to get it scratched!

Good luck outside the Pit!

-Nate-

Sorry to see you go. Good luck in future endeavors!

I was too new of a stable to have fought you in the arena, but I wish you all the best regardless!
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

Sad to see you go. Maybe one day you will return. We can never know.

Sorry to see you go, Narol, it was great fun whilst you were here, good luck wherever you might be.