View Poll Results: What kind of new tier 6 skill would you like to see for War gladiators?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Down And Dangerous - a skill that helps downed gladiators fight from the ground.

8 40.00%
  • Some kind of offensive skill instead.

9 45.00%
  • Other: Explain below in your post.

3 15.00%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Voting for down and dangerous because I'd like to see it in action before passing judgement. If it allows activated skills to trigger when on the ground, I think that'd brilliant (even if it makes for weird flavour with DFA :P ) but whatever else Nate has planned for it could be really neat too Regardless, it seems like it could be a nice skill that can be used for offense AND defense, depending on how you structure the rest of your skills. I like that.

Even if it ends up being a more defensive skill, that's still cool IMO. If people want proper offensive Wars, they can always dabble into the rage tree.

Also, if Down and Dangerous becomes some sort of offensive skill, I dont ever want to hear people piss and moan that "ermagerd, my war is always prone, which means auto lose, so fix prone"
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 08-26-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!