View Poll Results: What kind of new tier 6 skill would you like to see for War gladiators?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Down And Dangerous - a skill that helps downed gladiators fight from the ground.

8 40.00%
  • Some kind of offensive skill instead.

9 45.00%
  • Other: Explain below in your post.

3 15.00%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    I would like to complain that some specific players complain way too damn much, and is effectively trying to take the game hostage to their own whims with their incessant whining in Nate's ear all the time.
    I would like to vote for a 3rd option that Nate needs to tell some chronic whiners to just shut up for once, the game isn't made for just one or two people.

I'd rather see the skill come out first and reserve judgement later.
    I added a third option "Other" for you. You may want to explicitly vote in your post as well even though you allude to one over the other.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    I added a third option "Other" for you. You may want to explicitly vote in your post as well even though you allude to one over the other.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    A question,

Is down and dangerous supposed to be a variety type skill that can be used as an 'alternative style' to add an extra dimension to the way wars fight, like what Oedi is saying? or is it just a souped up defense skill to help cover War's weakness when sent to the ground?
    If it is the former I'd prefer for down and dangerous to stay. If it is the latter than I'd rather war be given an offensive skill, just so the war class can have a wider variety of options and builds available instead of just defaulting to one build.
    More variety is what I would like to see, and I would go with whichever of the two options(down and dangerous or some offensive skill) gives that.
    Last edited by Alba Kebab; 08-26-2014 at 04:56 AM.