Thumbs up International Coca Cola Cans

Hey everyone,

I have a good friend who is a professor of Economics and he is trying to collect empty Coke cans from around the world in different languages to build a display for his classes showcasing the global marketplace. Why would you care about this? Here is the deal!

If you are willing to ship some empty coke cans to the U.S. I'll pay you back for the shipping costs in trophies. Please see below the list of languages already collected:

English
    Swedish
    Korean
    Japanese

If you have access to coke cans in languages other than the four listed above and would like to help out please let me know in this thread or send me a PM. If multiple people notify me about the same language we'll flip a coin or something to determine the winner. I'll ask him if he is interested in empty coke cans from different countries that speak the same language (i.e. U.K, Canada, Australia, etc) as that would expand the list. Thanks!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I can send one from Norway
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Thanks Oedi! I'll send you more details later.

Oedi, I sent you the details in a PM, if you have any questions please let me know. Thanks!

Anyone from a country that uses the Cyrillic alphabet willing to help out?

Any word on needing a can from Australia? Main difference is that energy content and stuff will be metric.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!