Equipment filter in the Blacksmith

This is something which a lot of people want for a long time now. Searching through piles of items which you certainly don't need isn't incredibly fun but I guess it's profitable (wasting trophies trying to find THAT sword or breastplate which you saw two weeks ago). This is especially true for Wars which look for heavy armour in most cases but get to choose from all sorts of leather rags several times in a row. I think this can be optimized and still kept profitable.

The Blacksmith can have two modes. One is the regular, random pool mode which we have now. You might get what you need and you might get junk. The other can be a "selection" mode where you can filter the needed piece of equipment according to its type (Blades, Two-Handed Weapons, Axes & Maces, etc. and Light, Medium or Heavy armour) and the Blacksmith guy will give you items only from that type. The financial catch is that making the initial filtered search will cost more than doing a refresh in the "regular" mode (say, 40-50 for a start) and the price can increase with every next refresh, up to some cap (say, 200 trophies). This can be further developed into making an expensive search for exactly the weapon or armour type that you need (say, only Short Swords or only Heavy Arm Guards) but that may be a bit too much initially.

The exact prices of the refreshes are left to Nate of course. How does that sound conceptually?

I'd be down for this. The time savings would be worth it.