I've read some guides (beginners and theatrics), some of the forum threads, am running a couple glads, both theatric, one speed and one defensive. Some very basic 101 questions after playing for a few days:

1. Any speed or damage bonus to not using a weapon in each hand, i.e. to use a one handed weapon with two hands?
2. I saw slash works better vs certain armor types vs lunge having better penetration. Does either tactic generate more bleeding on average?
3. Do some weapon types generate more bleed than others?
4. Seems like a design flaw, but I keep getting achievements but there is nothing in the notification to click on to understand what the achievement is for, nor does the notification tell you.
5. Do achievements grant anything or is it simply an acknowledgement? I saw something about peeps throwing fights to stay the top ranked glad of their class and wondered if there was more there than bragging rights.
6. Is it just me or do you just have a couple people to challenge or avoid within your rank?

There's probably more questions I can't think of at the moment, but easy to start with those.

Thanks in advance,

Vlad