Thread: Can't fight.

Can't fight.

why i cant attack? i have 4 tokens for pit fights in arena but the button fight is dark and i can't press it :/ i'm on blood gods.
    Blood and Mayhem!

Today marks the end of the current Season. No Blood Gods can fight until the new Season begins tomorrow. Blood God gladiators carry over 50% of their BGP into the next season, so today would be a good day to use your BGP to grab new gear in the Chamber of Power.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Does that mean that gladiators who just got promoted to Blood Gods have only today to use their BGP's before 50% of them are lost?
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    Does that mean that gladiators who just got promoted to Blood Gods have only today to use their BGP's before 50% of them are lost?
    Yes. That is simply how the system is set up. The BGP gift was added later as you know. I'll make a note to see if it can be modified for future Seasons. Best to get new gear immediately for a newly promoted Blood God anyhow. That's what it is for!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I did that just in case. Thought I'd ask anyway
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!