Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Knockdowns against wars

Hey there stable masters.

I want to ask about your opinion on knockdowns, cause for me, this gets more and more frustrating.

I got one offensive war glad in Primus now, and getting knocked down is as good as a sure loss. There seems to be no way to get up from the ground in heavy armor. Ive tried several ways of dealing with this by altering my fight strategies, but so far, ive found nothing that works. High or low agility, tank or bash or parry-bash, the result is the same, a nearly ensured loss.

Ive no problems with the frequency of knockdowns, i do them myself quite often. And i do not complain about rages and theatrics to be able to pick themselves up easier, thats just logical with lighter armor. But the relation seems way off.
    While nearly all rages and theatrics i encounter are down for maybe 1 or 2 rounds, my war stays on the ground for the rest of the fight, or if not, way longer that the other two professions. My record is 16 rounds on the ground, from round 4 till the end of the fight.

This is even more frustrating because there seems to be no way of dealing with this issue. I already have the dunder race, doesnt seem to help. I protect the legs, no use. I used different 'i am on the ground' strategies, nothing. And any war talent helping with this? I dont think so, and no, Light as a feather is in its description way to vague to count here. But rages and theatrics got barreling attack and signature move: sweep to boost their chance to produce knockdowns.

So...am i the only one with this kind of problem? Do I forget some solution? Or is there any chance that something can be changed here? Its just the relation that seems wrong, nothing else, but this takes away a lot of the fun playing with a war glad.
    Last edited by Falk; 08-12-2014 at 04:07 PM.