Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bug regarding squid rewards and a recruited.

Hey

I have run a TON of Gauntlets today and there was something that I found rather strange.

I have 1 recruited of me, who also logged in today it seems. So the game tells me I should get x3 the squids and he x2.

Now, at the start I got those 23 squids and he as well. (If the distingusishing between the active and the passive player is not the case anymore, at least update the description!) However, wi8th the second squid-big fight, I chose another friend (NO recruited!) and we still both got 23 squids as well.

Now, this at least helped me to get some squids, since shortly after, the 23 squids award for fighting with my recruited was only like a 40% chance to happen or so Sometimes I still got those 23, sometimes I got as much as if he was only a friend and no recruited. Most of the times I actually got those 23, I also received the 23 from the other fight where I did not even use the recruited friend.

So this seems like 2 bugs. And I would like them to be fixed, as in total I got less squids than if it would just work like intended (assuming the description is updated)

Thor
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

Hi Thor,

Please let me know the name of your gladiator and that of the recruit and I'll take a look.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

My gladiator is named Freya Odrvif

My recruit is Lynxx

Now, just so you know: This other stable (Blossoms) is the one of my girlfriend, just in case you are seeing the same IP-address. This comes from currently visiting her. However, as she is a totally different player and will play her account even after I travelled back, I do not see any conflicts with your TOS. I also do not see this as something against your spirit of the game, which I try to respect. (In telling you about a bug where I got free squids, for example )
    Last edited by Thor; 08-08-2014 at 12:36 AM.
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

Actually, somewhat related: Is it normal that my recruited can't select me in Gauntlet/ Conquests?

I would totally understand it, tho, if you want to limit the amount of squids 2 guys can get if one recruited the other.
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

You can only use glads around your gladiator's level in the gauntlet/conquests.

IE: If the gladiators from your recruited player are not near that of your glads, then you cant use them.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Hi Thor,

Now, just so you know: This other stable (Blossoms) is the one of my girlfriend, just in case you are seeing the same IP-address.
    If you take a look at the bottom of the refer-a-friend page you'll see some information that applies to the RaF program. The first sentence is:

* If a player on the same IP address as you uses your referral link they will not be counted as being referred by you. You will also not be awarded any Trophies if a referred player is on the same IP address as you when a reward is due to be given out.

This is done for obvious reasons to prevent people from cheating and referring themselves. I'm not saying you did this and I'm sure what you said is true about it being your girlfriend. That being said, the problem is the system is set up to prevent that sort of thing and there is little I can do without disrupting a system that is in place and automated. Share the link on social media sites that you use or other game forums and email it to your friends and see of you can get some recruits that way.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Okay, thanks for your answer(s).

First of all, Apoc: Yes, of course they are in the levelrange.

Now, Nate. I do understand this and I am fully supportive to this. I do understand you want to limit the cheating and I can wait until I get back home so we can get to enjoy the bonus. HOWEVER:

a) We DO get the squid-bonus. So you might want to make sure, you also disable this squidbonus if the IP's are shared.

b) We don't get the squidbonus everytime, although we are using the same IP all the time at the moment.

c) Sometimes, the friend I use for another squidheavy round ALSO gets the squidbonus as if he was recruited by me.

So yeah, maybe look over these now 3 bugs

Thor
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

Hey Thor,

Friends get a multiplier to squids as well, are you saying they are getting the recruit multiplier instead of the friend multiplier?

You Ally
    Recruit 1.5x 1x
    Friend 0.5x 0.5x
    Random 0.25x 0.25x
    Stablemate 0x 0x

* If your ally logged in within the past 24 hours the Squid multipliers above are doubled!

I'll take a look at the other things you mentioned. Thanks!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Yes, they do get the recruit-multiplier, but only from time to time. (Lynxx (recruit) gets me and herself 23 squids, then someone else (only friend, not recruit) gets me and himself 23 squids as well.

Somethign you can say about the absolutely unpredictable nature of the amount of squids we get? (Sometimes the 23, sometimes 8). I mean, if we would never get the 23 as long as we are using the same IP: no problem. But so far, we got it times and we didn't get it times. Seems rather odd.
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

That's strange. Ok, I'll look into it. Thanks for the report.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-