Achievements Questions

For my limited time in POW, I find myself "mostly" using achievement slots to boost Attribute stats.
    What are other opinions on the use for achievement slots?

I have a defensive War I'm working on; using only the two slots that can be purchased with gold, would you boost stamina or size, or maybe something else?

Thanks

When you get 100 skills, you get an achievement that boosts HP +250. You also get a +200 HP achievement when you get to blood gods. If you're designing a defensive war to take a lot of damage those could be useful.

In my experience, attribute boosts for defensive wars are of limited usefulness (other than the +10 size achievement you can get if you max your stat trains too). Defensive Wars need HP, block, extra armor, defense, etc... And if you're a blade-wielding defensive war, a decent agility helps with defense and offense.
    Last edited by Adoede; 08-03-2014 at 07:55 AM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Defensive wars benefit greatly from stamina and HP achievements. As Adoede said, there are 250hp and 200hp achievements, and they are fantastic
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Ah yes, Stamina...forgot to mention that That's up there in importance for defensive wars, obviously...
    Adoede | Tevrosin

hp, stamina, endurance, agility, size are all veryuseful for def war.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.