Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow & Myst

Coming soon to an arena near you!

Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

My only lament is that I only have 2 spare slots in my stable for when Shadows and Myst come out.

Art looks killer, as always BTW
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Looks great Nate. I'm too going to retire 2 glads when these new glads come to arena near me

So... the school name is literally composed of the participating gladiator class names?

I'm so excited, and i just cant hide it...
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Ooooooooooooooooooooo *breath* ooooooooh!
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

The Shadow & Myst Shadow specialty is getting closer and closer to making its debut in the Great Realm and the arena sands! The following are some more details on how the new school and specialties will be handled in the game. In order to have access to the new specialties a stable will need to upgrade their stable and hire a trainer for the specialty in question. For example, if a Pit Master wants the ability to train Shadow gladiators they'll need to hire a Shadow Trainer as can be seen in the above picture. Once a stable has a trainer the option to choose that specialty when buying a new slave will be present.

In the very near future the Shadow specialty will be available for Early Access and Pit Masters interested in participating in this will have the option to do so. Once the Early Access phase is over the cost to hire a Shadow Trainer will decrease and those that didn't take part in the Early Access can then upgrade their stable at that time if they desire.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

will the shadow trainer open up for 5 glads from the shadow & myst school or will 5 glads per stable still be the maximum?
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    will the shadow trainer open up for 5 glads from the shadow & myst school or will 5 glads per stable still be the maximum?
    Hi Oedi, for now there are no plans to expand the barracks beyond five. At some point in the future we may revisit this, but for now five is the max. Pit Masters who already have a full stable and do not wish to retire anyone may start a second stable if they would like to manage six or more gladiators.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-