Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow & Myst

The brain power is strong with this group, these simple children's games are no match for it!

So far we've unlocked three skills:

Spectral Touch
    Sixth Sense
    Uncanny Dodge (although I really liked Candy Dungeon!)

Now that we know the names, anyone want to take a guess as to what they will do in a fight?

Spectral Touch sounds like some "revenge from the grave" kind of maneuvre, no idea how it'd work though O_o
    Sixth Sense sounds like some sort of bonus to dodge/block attacks (think "Hah! I saw that one coming!")
    and Uncanny Dodge I'd say dodging an attack that might otherwise put you below the saving/dying threshold perhaps?

Regardless, I'm really looking forward to seeing this in action and I am retiring THREE slaves very, very soon, so I can't wait to try out this new school.

Thanks for all the hard-work Nate!
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

Spectral Touch: The gladiator commits suicide and starts poking the opponent from the afterlife. Works outside of the arena as well.

Sixth Sense: The gladiator turns into Bruce Willis and starts seeing dead people all around before realizing that he or she has been recently killed and has joined the queue for resurrections in front of the Temple. If the gladiator already is Bruce Willis the skill does not affect him because he's already performing terribly.

Uncanny Dodge: The gladiator dodges the opponent's attack in such an unusual way that the crowd starts to suspect fraud and throws stuff at him/her. At level 10 the gladiator has learned not to dodge in an unusual way any more and takes no damage from the stands.

Don't know Nate, these skill seem to be tough to use...

My guesses...

Spectral touch: activated touch attack that ages an enemy (attacks endurance or makes skills less effective).
    Uncanny Dodge: activated defense that gives a chance to evade an attack.
    Sixth sense: passive skill that increases the chance for a spell to successfully be used.

Some interesting sounding skills Nate! I'm curious if this school will use the same attributes, or if it's possible for the arms and armour school to dip into these trees.
    Last edited by Stormcloak; 01-01-2015 at 03:54 AM.
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

LOL Kreegan! Yours made me laugh, out loud, hahahaha
    ~Frostee~

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Spectral Touch: The gladiator commits suicide and starts poking the opponent from the afterlife. Works outside of the arena as well.

Sixth Sense: The gladiator turns into Bruce Willis and starts seeing dead people all around before realizing that he or she has been recently killed and has joined the queue for resurrections in front of the Temple. If the gladiator already is Bruce Willis the skill does not affect him because he's already performing terribly.

Uncanny Dodge: The gladiator dodges the opponent's attack in such an unusual way that the crowd starts to suspect fraud and throws stuff at him/her. At level 10 the gladiator has learned not to dodge in an unusual way any more and takes no damage from the stands.
    This please haha

Don't know Nate, these skill seem to be tough to use...
    *cough cough* I smell an April 1st release, maybe? XD
    ~Frostee~

All excellent guesses, albeit we may have to save some of them for a different game!

Here is a brief description of the skills you have all successfully unlocked:

Spectral Touch - An attack that removes endurance from the opponent instead of health
    Sixth Sense - The ability to "know" how your opponent is going to react thus lowering their defense
    Uncanny Dodge - A maneuver that dodges an incoming attack that is accompanied by an offensive skill

Here is the next skill puzzle:

RTIULYNANLAAGIUT

Good luck!

-Nate-

Oooooooh, sounds downright DASTARDLY and DANGEROUS, thank you for spilling a few beans for us :3
    ~Frostee~

Dont make me go all Die Hard on you :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!