Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow & Myst

Thumbs up Shadow & Myst

So it's finally on the horizon? What are the chances to see it this year?

Frostee - this is actually one of the new schools that Nate has been hinting at for some time - three entirely new specialties to correspond with Arms & Armor's Rage/War/Theatrics specialties. It will certainly change the landscape of the game, but that's par for the course around here. It's nice that Nate consistently freshens up the game so it never gets stale

Echo Kreegan - any timeframe for this? I'd like to prep some glads for retirement to make space...unless we will have the option to simply switch a legacy glad to the new school
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Hmm looks like he's got a claw and a dagger... very interesting (blade + exotic mix?)

Damn that's an awesome pic! Looking forward to this school!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Glad you all are looking forward to this. New specialties will always require the same requirements as usual of having room in your barracks and then buying a slave and training them. Yes, lots of cool things on the horizon!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

So no one time re-training of old glads to the new specialties then?
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    So no one time re-training of old glads to the new specialties then?
    I am one of the few players who has been around long enough to remember a time when reaching level 10 was a huge thing, and unlocking a tier 3 skill was breaking new ground for the community. I think it would be way more fun for everyone to gradually explore and unlock things as a group, opposed to having everything at our fingertips in one go. Sure, someone could powerlevel a glad, but I think it'd be a lot of fun when there's a lot of experienced managers all having gladiators rise through the ranks together, and exploring options together.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Agreed, instantly producing a fully developed gladiator from a completely new school is the opposite of fun and would be too slacker-friendly. Start from level 1 and go all the way to the top.

True enough. Straight up retirement it is then. Hopefully it won't take too long to find a new glad I like
    Adoede | Tevrosin