Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    300k for a Legendary armour piece identification... Nate, I think you outdid yourself in some areas. Combined with the increased repair and healing costs, I don't really see how can I maintain more than 1 gladiator (max 2) in Blood Gods without switching to a de facto monthly payment. Maybe using the rest of the Barrack slots for gold mules but that will essentially result in grinding just to survive financially.
    I second this, the gold gain is insanely low in blood gods and with the increase in both repair and injury healing, I for one will likely never have more than 2 gladiators in the top bracket(not that I even have too many good gladiators, mind you, but maybe someday I would've :P).

The legendary identification fee increase feels a bit odd, even though, well, underbelly runs will be much slower.
    Owner of the Raginghunters stable

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Dunno if this was mentioned before, but you still get 1 trophy per kill. Is this like its meant to be or will it be changed like all other trophy gains/costs? I mean, 1 additional arena fight did cost 1 trophy, now 40. You got 1 trophy for a kill before (or an arena token i know), and now still just 1? That would be a huge decay of the worthiness of a kill.

The 1 trophy per kill thing was removed long ago (more than an year, I think). You could get a trophy for a kill just like you could get any other "prize" - normally some green junk - but that's it. So nothing has decayed in this regard.