Fresh Meat

Fight Strategy Question

The first thing I want to ask is since youre aiming for a certain part in the fight strategy screen do different parts do different things. E.G Attacking the arm has a higher chance of disarmament. My second question is that I heard that lunge makes easier armour penetration and slash destroys light armour what does bash do better than the others?

Bash is against medium armour. The bonus is not huge in any of these cases though, just a little something that might help you win close matches or extract a bit of extra efficiency out of some weapon. Some weapons may support different styles but are not equally efficient with all of them (for instance, one-handed axes can Bash and Slash but in the latter case the damage will be lower, with some better chance to trigger bleeding though).

Aiming at a particular limb gives you a greater chance to trigger a particular critical for sure. Stuns are more frequent when you are targeting the head. Disarms are mostly related to the Weapon Arm or so it seems. And so on. You can get the full set no matter where you are aiming at, if your gladiator stacks Strength and Chi + skills in the Rage tree.