Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Kuljem the size 100 is very tempting, I think if i was to pick him up i'd consider a defensive war with him, sword and shield perhaps as a trug.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Hey Kulj, I'd definitely go defensive war, he could wear some real heavy gear with size like that, and the health bonus, plus trug? He'd be quite the monster, if you want a tank, that's nearly as good as they get :P
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

Kuljem - I like this glad and think it would be a great addition to a stable of 5. It may not be your best, but it will be very competitive. That 100 size is very rare (only 2 others I know of) and the rest of his stats are fine for a War. If you're going to go offensive War (what I would do), I'd consider other races like Dunder, but if you decide to go defensive, then Trug and Spite are the way to go.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Kuljem - I would definitely pick him up. He will make an good warrior. He is very similar to my glad Agravaine.
    I would consider either Polearm or Blades to go with the decent agility. I'm with Adoede for going offensive (which could be pure war tree or you could consider going hybrid). I wouldn't be concerned about the chi or presence - those numbers are decent for a war and they are easy to raise with equipment.
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

Thank you guys for input!

I decided to make him Trug, and go defensive on him.
    I was deciding till last seconds, and i really couldn't make up my mind, but since it's easier to build tank then offensive war, especially polearms, i decided to go with shields and stuff.
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Looks like the new guy is off to a great start Kuljem!
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

i just bought this slave and im makeing her into a war but i dont know if i should do dunder or elaar. any tips?

stats are 70-79-71-70-81-67-50
    Last edited by Darkgold; 04-09-2015 at 07:05 AM.

Depends what weapon you gonna use.
    If you plan to hit first with agility weapons, then use elaar. If you expect to attack second then dunder.
    Others might say differently, but that's my idea on this matter.

Cheers.
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Aspiring Master

Hi guys, I try to get my first premium slave and I jsut saw this 1, what do you guys think for it ? seems good but if its average I can wait more for better

A 565 point slave. The balanced combo of str-int-agi-pres good enough for a theatric. Size may help wear some medium armour. Not bad to take it imo. Although there can certainly be a better one, depending on the build you may have in mind. An expert advice will help much.
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 06-12-2015 at 10:04 PM.