Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks for your opinions. I decided to pick her cause the other stats than int were so nice. Propably would pass but I spent so much time + trophies to find perfect slave for speed rage and didn't have patience to wait any longer

1138 Gold

79-76-93-84-91-75-61 what you guys think I should do with it? I definitely want to get it, I'm thinking perhaps defensive theatrics? What do you all think?

Edit: I need answers within the next 14 hours before my market refreshes! *anxiety intensifies* XD
    Last edited by FrosteeFyre; 02-04-2015 at 03:21 AM.
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

I would definitely pick that one up! Theatrics would be a strong contender. Could also consider a blade or polearm warrior theatrics hybrid. I'm jealous!
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

Thanks Storm, I'm iffy about making a blades war after my first glad of that type, and I've never liked Polearm wars, I think (unless other comments can sway me) I'll make him into a Theatrics, won't purchase until the end of the day, to give everyone who plans on commenting time to do so :P
    ~Frostee~

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

--EDITED-- PLEASE

I want that one!!

I just bought my first HoL that was suppose to have exactly those stats, but i got tired of waiting and bought first that came over 1100. :@
    GRRRRR

Definitely make Theatric/War hybrid. More offensive/defensive depends on your main tree.
    Take good care of that one, lucker. :P
    Last edited by Kuljem; 02-04-2015 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Noone should be offended by such phrases! :P
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Hey Kuljem,

Perhaps you'd like to consider editing that comment a bit in case some inadvertently find offense. Just my 2 cents.

As for Frostee's glad - that would work well with any agility-based build. It depends on what you want to try and what you already have in your stable. If you've already got a speed theatrics, then try something new. Speed Rage? Hit 'n' Run Rage? Speed Shadow?

If you're set on defensive theatrics (the kind with shield and defense boosts), good luck to you. Unless you mean skill theatrics (entangle, signature moves) - then I'd say there are some that balance int and agi to be successful and others who emphasize mainly agi. In any case, that build is versatile enough to be many things and can always be rebuilt to something else if your first idea doesn't work.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Thanks for the tips Adoede and Kulj (don't worry, I'm Canadian, we don't get offended easily, no offense taken ) I'm gonna see what I can do, going the theatrics route, gonna utilize the high agi, really wanna see what I can do with this guy
    ~Frostee~

Hmmm...I can't decide whether or not to pick this guy up...

Str 90
    Int 89
    Agi 79
    Sta 90
    Siz 80
    Pre 66
    Chi 58
    Cost 1140 gp

I'd have to switch out one of my lvl 55 guys to get him...seems like he'd be a good War or Power theatrics, but I don't like his Chi being so low. But with only 552 stat points and a cost of 1140 gp, he rates as likely to have the highest luck score I've ever seen. If I had an open slot, I'd take a flyer on him. But since I'd have to retire either my lvl 55 skill theatrics or polearm war for him, I'm not so sure. Leaning towards a 'no' unless somebody can convince me he'd be great (Kreegan - you have good experience with Power theatrics...what do you think?)
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Looks like he could be an impressive gladiator with the correct training, Adoede, albeit I'm on the fence as you are on whether he is worth retiring one of your 55's for, what do you value more? XD Sorry I couldn't be of more help, been having some real tough luck in the markets lately myself! :P
    ~Frostee~

Strength 77
    Intellect 74
    Agility 86
    Stamina 79
    Size 100
    Presence 68
    Chi 64
    Cost 1117

Hey guys, i am looking for my second HoL, and after a few weeks, I stumbled upon this guy. I only found him interesting because of 100 size. He has low pres and chi tho.
    I would really like if somebody could give advice whether to take him or not, and what to make of him?
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)