Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I don't know. I remember when I had normal slaves I always waited until they they costed about +-950 and then look their stats. Size above 70 always, str or agi above average and others not too low(like 60 or whatever). I forgot exact numbers.
    That's about it. Look at guides too(for wars for example).
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Quote Originally Posted by FAKE View Post
    how much stats do you guys usually require for a normal slave??
    For non-HoL i've used the rules:
    1. Stamina 60+, Presence 60+. Also, i prefer Intellect 60+ to have some learning abilities.
    2. Some pairs of stats above 70. For example, Agi 70+ and Prs 70+. Or Stm 70+ and Str 70+. The pair defines a choice of speciality.
    3. High Size is good for everything, but not necessary. // Some builds, like speed-theatric and speed-rage, doesn't need nor tons of health, nor high weight on their gear.

Now i would add the Chi 60+ condition, but i do not use non-HoL now...

And yes, for me the main goal was to reach the retirement. And i don't know what is Your goal...
    Last edited by weaw; 11-19-2015 at 09:43 PM.

I'm going for fast retirement. HoL slaves have greater chances of winning in BG.

Thanks mate for the input.

Honestly, if i want to retire fast, I make a speed rage with blades; look for 70+ int and agi and care little for much else; max out mainly agi and secondarily presence using gear and achievement slots; run their strategies very aggressively; and challenge people I'm well suited to beat. That glad will have no problem retiring as soon as they hit 1000 fights.

If you're new, though, you can experiment with the other types of builds and should have little problem getting any glad to retirement. This might take a little longer for some builds, but it will teach you a lot about what sorts of things work and what you like your glads to do.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    Honestly, if i want to retire fast, I make a speed rage with blades;
    Also, it's easy for a retire-run:
    2. Speed Theatric. Lightest exotics. Light armour. One-row strategy "Lunge 9/8 Head Torso". Agi, Prs, Int. Some Stm, Chi. Feint, Called Shot, Signature Moves, Gratuitous Violence, Hamstring, Overhelming presence, Knockout. Few Rage's passives if You wish.
    3. Power Rage. Two-handed. One-row strategy "Berserk 9/8 Torso Torso". Str, Stm, Chi. Some Prs, Int. "Non-zero" Agi. Pure Rage tree. Without Adrenaline Rush. Avoid the Barreling Attack too. A bit more complicated at his start than the first two. But it may have better results in high brackets.
    Last edited by weaw; 11-21-2015 at 08:56 PM.

Fresh Meat
    Non HOL in market replies ASAP please
    70-55-77-71-84-64-73

thinking the intellect may be low but not sure

I see. what i have now is a power rage wielding A&M. I'm still at 820 fights as of the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    Non HOL in market replies ASAP please
    70-55-77-71-84-64-73

thinking the intellect may be low but not sure
    I'd pass on that one. low INT.

I've got my HoL slave now. what do you guys think about this one

82-87-86-78-71-68-82

The slave looks decent. I would make a rage out of it, because it has good strenght, agility and chi (int feels a bit wasted on rage, but it is still good for activated skills). It has low presence to be a theatric (but not impossible) and not enough size to be a war.
    If you have acces to shadow and/or slayer they are viable options. A bit low presence, but int agi and chi is what both need. And since strenght and agility are almost the same both strenght and speed builds would be viable.
    I have returned once more and it seems I'm here to stay.

Ogornomus - master of Iron Aegis

Active Gladiators: Shiroyama, Iron Daimyo, Rom Ironhide, Ludex Grunreer, Decapitare
    Retired: Sigwald, Haraxur Dervish, Davlan, Black Degron, Facles Secutor, Quickshank, Sindrel Myr, FacelessSecutor, Iron Enforcer, Blackiron Guard, Lionel Oldblood, Elaar Venguard, AceOfBlades, Crueligan, Cyrus Lupercal