Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Hey, can I get a quick reply?

What is acceptable total points range for premium slaves?
    I haven't bought new glad so long that I forgot.. xD
    Example, is 560 good enough? Or could be better? More Like 575?
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Anything above 560 is good. Highest that I'm aware of is Ahhnold, at 592.

570 and up is rather uncommon. Just remember that luck is an unknown value that also affects price. usually, if a glad is more than 1120gp, you've got a pretty serious slave
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

The very best HOL slave I've ever heard of is Ahhhnold with an insane 591 (592?) base stat points. The second and third best I've ever heard of are 579 and 575. However, I've seen around three thousand HOL slaves and my best ever is 571 stat points. Anything over 560 is very solid - though it really depends on how those stats are distributed too. Seraph Zodak, for instance, only had 539 base stat points - but he had 100 agility - which is why I took him anyway. Among my glads in blood gods, I have one in the 530's, one in the 540's, a bunch in the 550's, a bunch in the 560's, and some in the 570's. But interestingly, my best performing glads are not the ones with the most stat points. Consider that
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Thanks for replying guys!
    The thing is, I went to "Sell slave" section and calculated attributes of all my slaves and turns out one of my glads has 576 total points. I was like, daaaaaayum. I was smart back then. xD
    In case anyone wants to check out my bragging, he is called Holos Ii hahaha
    BUT, another thing actually hit me in the head. One of my glads has a total of 596 (woot?), and I was wondering, was he bought like that, or does it take into account that I also increased couple of his attributes with training points, since I have 100/100 in one of trees?
    Because if he was bought with such stats, then I guess I have the best HOL slave.
    Man, that would be awesome. I would dedicate a whole biography to that slave.
    Holosts Stable.

Kuljem (human theatrics)

When we say base stat points, we mean stat points before any stat trains. So Ahhnold with stat trains is at something like 646 stat points...but his BASE stat points are 592.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

and I forgot to do the thing where you buy the 1st stat rank with trophies and train the rest :'( (you get an extra rank that way as training up seems ot miss a rank....) It's an incredibly low priority bug that Nate is yet to fix AFAIK

Keep in mind, that some glads have more stat points than other glads of the same gold value, which indicated having less luck, or more size. General rule of thumb is that if a glad is over 1120gp, and you like the stat range, get it
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Fresh Meat
    first premium slave: 1052 gold
    73-77-71-79-85-77-78
    seems very well balanced just not sure if to get him and then what to make him
    Any help???

Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    first premium slave: 1052 gold
    73-77-71-79-85-77-78
    seems very well balanced just not sure if to get him and then what to make him
    Any help???
    He is very balanced. It's really up to you if you want to take him and what to make of him.

I personally would pass, but that's just me. When I get to pick premium slaves, I like to see cost higher and vital stat above 90 (considering other stats are good too).

Good luck!

EDIT- I am just editing to make sure you understand my point.
    You can make him rage, theatrics or war with similar efficiency. And guide for each of those trees you can find in their respective subforum.
    Last edited by Kuljem; 02-07-2016 at 02:19 PM.
    Holosts Stable.

Kuljem (human theatrics)

Fresh Meat
    new hol popped up

88-66-76-84-81-71-70 1066gold

thinking rage or war but idk thoughts??
    reply ASAP please

if you dont mind waiting I would suggest youll wait for something over 1100 gold cost. atleast wait for something with over 90 in a key stat like str, agi or sta
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.