Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    He is going to be a Cheating Bastard Trixter eventually

Just picked up a slave for 1248gp . Has anyone found one that is more expensive or do we know what the price "cap" is for premium slaves?

When i Buy a Gladiator i usually wait for the gold cost. 1040 /1080 none premium Gladiators are usually able to hit 80 to 90 in all stats (once upgraded) and a good size of 70+

Don't think i have had a premium Gladiator before but i know if i did i would make sure it come around the cost of 1180 / 1200 at least. (that's my advice)

For regular glads anything is fine even 40 size... eventually you will get him to retirement.
    For premium slaves, get one with at least 1200 with all stats over 89, except you're going for some extreme build. You can get away with extreme builds, but thats more for experienced players.

With overall good stats you can change your skills/builds without sucking imagine a war glad... so many builds with many different stats needed for each one.

I see war as a Tank only option me =) wish we got more skills once we hit level 50. like a extra 50 more skill slots. so we could change it up a bit have more personality to it =)

Stable Servant
    Is it just me or is getting a good premium slave next to impossible? Its been weeks now ive been sitting with no gladiator, trying to get a decent first premium and only twice did I even see one that reached 1200gp. And they had some low stas in the 70's still. Do I just have over high expectations?

Could just be your expectations. Personally I only touch 1180+ slaves for premium... will only dip lower if they have a really interesting stat spread. The general rule of thumb I follow is around 610-ish or higher for total stat sum, as well as 90+ in an offensive stat (str/agi). Certain stats being lower like in the 70s isn't an issue depending on the glad type. For ex. Rage's are fine with lower Int, a defensive glad can be fine with lower Pres, and a defensive shadow/trixter can be fine with lower Strength. Race can also make up for a lower stat, for ex. going Urk as a rage to make up for lower stamina. Would also never take a premium glad with < 80 size/stamina though.

Hope this gives you a better idea!
    Stable: Blood Bathed | Blood Bathedtwo

Stable Servant
    Yeah pretty much looking for 1200+ but that does give me a bit better idea of the stats to look for. Wanting to make a shadow/trixter as I haven't tried yet, so thats the plan

Stable Servant
    Well... as you know Ive been waiting on getting my first premium slave, and being pretty picky. Highest I've gotten so far was today, coming in at 1191 gold:
    His stats are:
    Str: 86
    Int: 89
    Agi: 87
    Sta:87
    Size: 92
    Pres: 78
    Chi: 68

Really wanted to try trixter but thinking the low pres and chi wouldnt work well

never pick a premium slave with stats under 80. Have some with 90-100 across the board and 69 chi ....... well... you will regret it in the end
    Better substitute 5 point in the main stat and take 20 in some sidestats. IF you will find one that suits you.