Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Stable Servant
    Yeah I'm going to have to get less picky real soon, just so I can get a few glads on the sands working towards my next prems. We'll see what today brings heh, I'll let you know when I get something, anything lol.

Stable Servant
    This one at 1179 and a total of 609 is the best I've seen in a long while, and I still hate the AGI:

Str: 89
    Int: 82
    Agi: 80
    Sta:91
    Size: 90
    Pres: 93
    Chi: 84

Im not sure I wanna take him, the low agi/int just vexes me lol

The stam and size are nice on it for sure, but presence being high isn't that exciting since there is an abundance of pres on a lot of pieces of gear. If the Pres and Agi were switched this would be nice but I think it's not high tier. Regarding the low agi/int, just remember not every stat can be very high of course, you only need stats relevant to the type of glad you want to build. For ex. one of my latest glads I have climbing, Zhevron is 92-80-97-90-87-74-82 (602) which could be higher overall total but is still effective due to stat spread.

You could for sure take this slave to Blood Gods and compete though.
    Stable: Blood Bathed | Blood Bathedtwo

Stable Servant
    After waiting and trying for a ridiculous amount of time I finally have settled on my first premium slave. Cost of 1204 and looks like so:

Str: 85
    Int: 89
    Agi: 92
    Sta:93
    Size: 84
    Pres: 97
    Chi: 76

I really wish pres and chi were switched, but after waiting so long im taking this guy and running lol. Now what to make him...

Well you can work with him pretty good. High Sta and good Size almost enough to fully wear medium armor without penalty.

My first impression would be a "theatric" with almost any build, maybe a bit weak for the classic "counter attack build".
    Or a good old trixster build!
    Maybe a heavy armor slayer or a energy drain shadow, both classes would work fine and the low chi wont cripple them to much.

A war glad could also work, but its a bit of a stretch with the size stat.

I personally like the idea of an energy drain shadow or even trixter, but like Aphexii said, this slave can do a lot of different things outside of War with the size issue.
    Stable: Blood Bathed | Blood Bathedtwo

Stable Servant
    Im curious guys... how does one select these other classes you are speaking of? Slayer, trixter, shadow.... ??

you have to unlock those three classes in the "stable upgrade" where you upgrade all other things under "Staff", just scroll down and you see a 1999 trophie wall behind each class
    The good news are, you dont really need all three unlocked to use one class to it fullest potential! As of right now no hybrid Slayer/Shadow/Trixster got anywhere near the top 10....just buy one and enjoy

Stable Servant
    Ahhhh duh, I should have known to look there. Heh, oops..... thank you