Thread: Achievement Bug

Achievement Bug

Hi Nate,

I was trying to switch up Arrrrrgh's achieves this morning and the game became unresponsive. After refreshing, I could neither remove or add achievements to her bar. Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
    Sotc
    Last edited by Sotc; 07-07-2014 at 04:51 PM.

Training Dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotc View Post
    Hi Nate,

I was trying to switch up Arrrrrgh's achieves this morning and the game became unresponsive. After refreshing, I could neither remove or add achievements to her bar. Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
    Sotc
    I had the same thing..now have a couple guys with no achievements since it says they dont have a slot to put it in even though they do

Also, adding additional days to the currently activated achievements doesn't work properly. I can add, say, 1 day to one of them but then can't add one more to the same achievement or another active one because the relevant box doesn't pup up any more. Refreshing the page fixes the problem but the pattern is the same again - after adding one day (or probably 1 week where possible but I don't have such active achievements) the pop-up box doesn't show any more when the achievement is highlighted and the browser has to be refreshed again.

Give it a shot again now and let me know if there are still issues.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-