Fresh Meat

What kind weapon is this?

I remember during my time seeing jimmys scouting reports on random glads I saw a blade where it said Equip:Something to do with raising bleeding or something like that and I was wondering if this is true and my eyes werent playing tricks on me. If they are real how do you get them the effects sound cool. Oh and one thing the weapon was called epee of Xho-Xu(or something like that :P)

There's a lot of hidden stats. the most obvious is luck, which we know is part of a gladiator's base stats, but we just dont know what the number is.

When legendary items first became a thing (and the later with fabled items) we saw a new lot of "hidden" stats existed, like kill rank, bleeding rank, block rank etc etc. Items can increase those stats with their +X to Y rank.

As for what it looks like in a fight, if you have block rank for example, and an enemy hits, you may see it "trigger" in the form of some green text saying that the hit has been blocked. Its pretty neat (or frustrating if your on the losing end). It wont always appear, because it is simply increasing your unknown base rank, but that green text will appear on the occasions where the extra rank has been the difference.

Hope that makes sense
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Some item abilities are passive and you'll never directly see their effects, they'll silently work their magic in the background. Other item abilities are activated and you will directly see them at work (the green text Apoc mentions).

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-