Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    WOW! I assume that heavy armor?

Also mmmm, Ahhnold needs more goodies. Please tell me that there is a sword with similar art to this

Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Sounds interesting, but... the gap between the current Blood Gods gladiators who have managed to find the super-items and reach lvl 55 and the new entries in the bracket will start growing again. Especially considering that the XP requirements to get from lvl 50 to lvl 51 seem to be about 65% of the XP needed to get from lvl 1 to lvl 50.

You say that, but interestingly, my gladiators in Maximus have more XP than my Blood Gods gladiators. I dare say that they will be entering Blood Gods at around level 53 or so, and that's kinda neat
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Not sure that I follow. You mean that the gladiators in the lower brackets have received a XP boost so they can pick up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Not sure that I follow. You mean that the gladiators in the lower brackets have received a XP boost so they can pick up?
    No, simply that my gladiators in maximus/primus have more XP than my BG glads (Ahhnold and Bruce). I think its because they're getting more fights (and wins) in those brackets, so they're earning more XP than Ahhnold or Bruce.

Another awesome looking update Nate! Those mystery skills have my interest!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Lvl 51 chamber of power gear is slightly more expensive in terms of trophy cost (by 1-2) and appears to be quite a bit stronger (+30 armor for med armor). Additionally there is a mix of lvl 50/51 gear available instead of purely lvl 50 gear like we have had.

702525 exp total for lvl 52 so it looks like its about 20k increments between levels.
    Last edited by Sotc; 07-18-2014 at 05:13 AM.

Thanks for the info SOTC. I don't know how you're already at lvl 51 - my closest guy is still 90,000 exp away. Hats off to you, mate!
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Just hit lvl 51 with Ahhnold. I notice that there's more gear that is juiced in 1 or 2 stats opposed to a spread, which is nice too see, Now to find the right ones...

Also, Ahhnold has a new weapon as he decided it's time to GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

The most important change (in my opinion) is that the level 55 items and the general increase in health will reduce the importance of the quality of the gladiator stats since it will make less portion of the overall "bulk of stats". This will give better shot of the "small" gladiators to compete. As example Thunder Lips has 437 stats and Ahhnold has 591 stats. If they are to fight each other Ahhnold has roughly 35% more stats which put him as favorite even if he doesn't use very precise strategy. Thunder Lips has chances only if she happens to manage to hardcounter Ahhnold. With level 50 items Ahhold would have around 1000 stats and Thunder Lips would have around 846. Now Ahhnold is still ahead by default but his advantage in stats is around 18% which greatly improves Thunder Lips chance of winning a fight against Ahhnold. With level 55 items Ahhnold would have around 1200 stats and Thunder Lips around 1046 stats. In this case Ahhnold advantage in stats is further decreasing to 14% and Ahhnold has to be a little bit more precise or Thunder Lips will caught him off guard .