Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    * The next tier will unlock when Belca Noctircus is level 51.

Unknown
    Chance To Train 0%
    ???
    ???
    ???
    Rank 0/10
    Passive
    Requires War specialization.
    Requires 90 trains in previous War tiers.
    Coming Soon...

Why you little troll...

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    though I think it will mainly make the HP monsters that much more difficult to defeat (lookin at you Ahhnold)
    I'm totally OK with this if it happens It's still a bit touch and go with the huge HP, and the ever present threat of KOs

And derp, all the new items will probably appear once we start going up levels, and not before
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Honestly, since the last balancing pass, my speed theatrics are having a tough go of it - almost never beat 2H rages now unless they get a lucky KO...and Heavy wars are always a handful.

I wonder about the new tier 6 skill also requiring 90 skill points in lower tiers. Does that mean we'll have to choose between one of the two tier 6 skills now? Or will Nate make a way for us to be able to have both of them together?
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Well, that's interesting...my level 50 glad just found a legendary item in conquests that he doesn't meet the level requirement for. I guess that means we'll all be re-gearing everything to eventually get lvl 55 legendary gear.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Honestly, since the last balancing pass, my speed theatrics are having a tough go of it - almost never beat 2H rages now unless they get a lucky KO...and Heavy wars are always a handful.
    Speed builds are still a handful. Ahhnold lost 4 fights in a row vs Arrrrr Pirate (speed rage) to end up 2nd in last month's blood games.

Well, that's interesting...my level 50 glad just found a legendary item in conquests that he doesn't meet the level requirement for. I guess that means we'll all be re-gearing everything to eventually get lvl 55 legendary gear.
    Neat!
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Will there also be achievements added for lvl 55 and completing arena challenges?
    Yes, they are in the game now.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Why you little troll...
    I've been called worse! Probably by many of you while reading your fights or training!

Will currently equipped legendary weapons receive the level boost to 55 as well or will we need to acquire new weapons again?
    Just as with previous levels, each level over 50 will have its own set of items.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

sorr for repost but. are you considering change the "retire" requirements? because we can now reach levels higer than 50
    have a nice day and good luck in the pit
    No sir. Gladiators may still retire at level 50 if they would like to as long as they still meet the other requirements.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

UPDATE: The armor piece ended up being a level 51 legendary with an armor value of 234!!! +16 agi, +18 sta, +74 extra damage, +52 kill rank, +80 extra bleed

Looks like a whole new ballgame coming up folks...
    Adoede | Tevrosin