Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up New Update 7/7/2014: New Level Cap, New Items, New Arena Challenges, New Skills!

Greetings Pit Masters!

Another update will hit the Great Realm very soon! Please see below for all the details!

NEW LEVEL CAP
    The level cap has been raised to 55!

NEW ITEMS
    100,000 new items have been added!

TIER 7 ARENA CHALLENGE
    That's right, a new tier has just opened and is ready to test your might!

NEW MYSTERY TIER 6 SKILL
    Each specialty will be receiving a new tier 6 skill soon!

TIER 2 SKILL CHANGE
    Tier 2 skills now require at least 5 points in Tier 1 (weapon) skills. Too many players weren't training their weapon skill which as many of you know is not a good idea. If you have a gladiator with less than 5 points in weapon skills and have already put points in Tier 2 skills your gladiators will keep them and use them, however, before a gladiator can continue training Tier 2 and beyond they must have 5 points in Tier 1 skills.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

NEW LEVEL CAP
    Neat

NEW ITEMS
    Got more details on this? More Chamber of Power legendary with different stat distributions?

TIER 7 ARENA CHALLENGE
    Now the countdown to beat this tier begins

NEW MYSTERY TIER 6 SKILL
    Ooh, Intriguing! Will the skill points available also increase? It could also open up more options for hybrid builds

TIER 2 SKILL CHANGE
    Neat little idea there I'm still surprised that people wouldnt even level up to 5....
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

wow sounds awesome, but there is a little problem with the specialties. now you can just skill one specialty, because of the tier 2 skill change

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    wow sounds awesome, but there is a little problem with the specialties. now you can just skill one specialty, because of the tier 2 skill change
    Damn, I didn't even think about that. Nice catch. Maybe we'll make it where gladiators just need 5 skill points total to unlock them instead of 5 skill points in the specialty. Let me finish my meal and I'll try and fix this up.

I love how proactive you are Nate

EDIT: Will there also be achievements added for lvl 55 and completing arena challenges?
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 07-07-2014 at 05:09 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

The update broke my dungeon run but the changes seem to be worth it. Especially the new level cap and the new skill.

sorr for repost but. are you considering change the "retire" requirements? because we can now reach levels higer than 50
    have a nice day and good luck in the pit

LOL i had the same question about the 5 points in wapons skill because i have skills from another trees
    i hate the new skill "coming soon", is killing me!!! i wanna know the new abilities XD
    btw. will the new weapons have new images too or are only more bonuses and extra weapons/armors for the new five levels (50-55)? I think the game should have more ilustrations (glads images should depend of the race you choose cos are only human images)
    i know this game a couple years ago, i think the you have the right formula to keep a good balance and new and good updates. congratulations nate

Mixed feelings about the new secret tier 6 skill. It's cool and all but...you've completely thrown my evil plans out of whack lol. Good to see you're always looking to change up the game, Nate!
    Stable: Ophidium
    Current Glads: Gaiserik, , Cevir, Reginleif, Whitefangzed, Hyunmi
    Retired Glads: Kolodis (1009-806-42), Lodis (965-624-23)

Was just getting used to the old system too But I love all the new changes, Nate - though I think it will mainly make the HP monsters that much more difficult to defeat (lookin at you Ahhnold). Will currently equipped legendary weapons receive the level boost to 55 as well or will we need to acquire new weapons again?
    Adoede | Tevrosin